✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2003 *Happy New Year*

';'

I probably won't be here when it happens, so I just wanna say it now...Happy New Year.

It sounds so weird to say or even type 2003...I'll have to get use to writing it.

haha :shrug: for some reason I always still write 2000. :roll:

Does anyone have any new year's resolutions?

anything they'd like to get done?

or to get better at something?

well I wanna do better in school and hopefully get a higher gpa.

I plan to draw more pictures...just so i can start making more money.

oh yeah and make more money.

:D So...for New Years Eve...have a fun night and be safe. :birthday:

:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hopeless at keeping to New Year resolutions, but I always tell myself I'm going to lose weight this year!

Oh, and more money would be cool!

I completely agree... So I don't even try to make New Year's resolutions... It either works out or it won't. The new year won't make a difference. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to all of you!!! :D

So many really exciting and surprising things happened this year - it makes me think of a song by Al Stewart called 'Laughing Into 1939', which describes a girl at a New Year's Eve party, dancing and laughing and everyone being excited at the promise the new year would bring - but the new year was 1939, and we all know what happened then. Brilliant song - from the album Between The Wars. Lovely acoustic guitar sound, which builds with bass and drums coming in, and then a string instrumental break (cello I think) in the middle. I think I might just put it on Kazaa, then you can dip into it if you like! :-D

Ok, for anyone who's interested - Al Stewart's Laughing Into 1939 can be found on George's band's website:

http://www.tomorrowsashes.moonfruit.com

Go to the page entitled 'music' and then 'downloads'. You then click on the title of the song and WAIT. It may take a few minutes. The other songs are songs by George's band 'Tomorrow's Ashes'. He built the site himself, and George says 'have a listen and check out our site!!' What more can I say?! 8)

Ok, for anyone who's interested - Al Stewart's Laughing Into 1939 can be found on George's band's website:

http://www.tomorrowsashes.moonfruit.com

Go to the page entitled 'music' and then 'downloads'. You then click on the title of the song and WAIT. It may take a few minutes. The other songs are songs by George's band 'Tomorrow's Ashes'. He built the site himself, and George says 'have a listen and check out our site!!' What more can I say?! 8)

I'm impressed Vicky! So far it's a great site! I will download some of Tomorrow's Ashes songs.

Hi Sarah!

You're very kind - I hope they are not too much of a disappointment! Of course, you realise they're not signed or anything, and recorded these songs with no outside help and just at school. But, George DID write those two songs, and I am very proud! I do think they have potential, they just need to 'fine tune' the production a little! Thank you for listening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

it's 12:45 here. i think i missed that coldplay thing on dick clark. damn i watched the whole thing and i never heard them mention coldplay once. i must have been in the restroom or in my sister's room. for midnight i was with my sister and my dog. i kissed neither. lol

it's 12:45 here. i think i missed that coldplay thing on dick clark. damn i watched the whole thing and i never heard them mention coldplay once. i must have been in the restroom or in my sister's room. for midnight i was with my sister and my dog. i kissed neither. lol

It was near the beginning, they just showed the performance of In My Place from Glastonbury.