✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2003 *Happy New Year*

';'

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna get all smarmy now, because i posted the first post of 2003. go me, i rock, victory is mine, all mine.

ok, i'll stop now. merry new year people :D

oh shurrup. ;) I have a sex in the city skirt, so there. *pulls tongues*

oh shurrup. ;) I have a sex in the city skirt, so there. *pulls tongues*

i don't know what that looks like, coz i don't watch the show. describe, someone!

Its pink! And all flairy! Its not that exciting actually. Oh well, i suppose you win.

The 4th season of Sex and the City starts next week here I guess. Since it has to be translated into German (well' date=' not for me... 8) ) it takes them a while until they can show it on tv... :?[/quote']

Do they dub it or use subtitles? I suppose it doesn't affect the way the clothes look anyway :) How long did it take you to learn english? I love languages but I don't think that they're my strongest point :?

The 4th season of Sex and the City starts next week here I guess. Since it has to be translated into German (well' date=' not for me... 8) ) it takes them a while until they can show it on tv... :?[/quote']

Do they dub it or use subtitles? I suppose it doesn't affect the way the clothes look anyway :) How long did it take you to learn english? I love languages but I don't think that they're my strongest point :?

They actually dub it here - no subtitles... VERY annoying if you ask me! :-x If it's possible I always watch the original version (at the movies or on DVD etc.), but on tv I can't choose the language so I have to watch the German version... Of course the clothes are still the same!! lol 8)

And I learned English for eight years in school. And since I know so many people from all over the world now I've managed to improve it more and more. Very nice! :-D

And since I know so many people from all over the world now I've managed to improve it more and more. Very nice! :-D

that's what i keep telling my mum - emigrate to spain and then i'll be able to speak spanish better :roll: :D i don't think she's buying it though. :?

They actually dub it here - no subtitles... VERY annoying if you ask me! :-x If it's possible I always watch the original version (at the movies or on DVD etc.), but on tv I can't choose the language so I have to watch the German version... Of course the clothes are still the same!! lol 8)

And I learned English for eight years in school. And since I know so many people from all over the world now I've managed to improve it more and more. Very nice! :-D

Do you have any of the Sex and the City DVD box sets?

Do you have any of the Sex and the City DVD box sets?

I have them all, hun... Series one, two and three!! 8)