✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2003 *Happy New Year*

';'

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goody!

How's Liddypool these days? Did I tell you I have relatives there?

it's cold! :o but the city centre's constantly being developed so as regards bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs it's just getting better and better. :-D there's been a big push with the capital of culture thing so fingers crossed all the good stuff will carry on. 8)

you've mentioned your relatives before, i think you said some of them lived in wavertree which was close to my old house. (and still is close to my nan's, and three of my great aunty's cos we all lived on the same street :) )

I don't even try to make New Year's resolutions... It either works out or it won't. The new year won't make a difference. ;)

i like your theory Kat...I agree wholeheartedly... :) :D

------------------------

"nothing else compares..:puppydogeyes: "

Jane, how funny that my relatives were not far from you! I'm glad they are improving the city of Liverpool - it was a bit grim for a while, I remember. I used to love going across the Mersey on the little ferry boats! :-D

I don't know what they're doing to Bristol city centre - they keep rearranging everything, and now have plans to demolish and rebuild the shopping area. The whole centre has just been a huge mass of road works for ages, and I keep losing my way because they keep changing the roads! You just go round in circles now! :-o Ever been to Bristol?

When I was younger we used to spend the summer on a farm in Somerset, so I have visited Bristol a couple of times, but it seems ages ago, I can't remember that much about it - balloons? They were fantastic holidays though, it seemed like we visited the same places every year (Bath, Wells, Dunster, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Porlock, Coombe Sydenham, etc) but I absolutely loved it. :D

When I was younger we used to spend the summer on a farm in Somerset' date=' so I have visited Bristol a couple of times, but it seems ages ago, I can't remember that much about it - balloons? They were fantastic holidays though, it seemed like we visited the same places every year (Bath, Wells, Dunster, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Porlock, Coombe Sydenham, etc) but I absolutely loved it. :D[/quote']

Wow! All the places I know! :D Yes, we have the International Balloon Fiesta here in Bristol each year. They sometimes fly over our house! :o :D

Hi everyone! And happy new year to you all!!!!!!! I went on a shopping spree today great fun!! But i hate it when i see a sale and buy random random random things.

:D Nothing like a bit of retail therapy! :P

I know! I got a pair of trousers, a top and a PINK FLARY WEIRD SKIRT :shock: for 27 small pounds!!!

Hi everyone! And happy new year to you all!!!!!!! I went on a shopping spree today great fun!! But i hate it when i see a sale and buy random random random things.

:D Nothing like a bit of retail therapy! :P

I know! I got a pair of trousers, a top and a PINK FLARY WEIRD SKIRT :shock: for 27 small pounds!!!

That skirt sounds WILD!!!! :P :x

Sex and the City...?! That is my fave tv series... :D

Well, I am curious about the skirt, hun! 8)

Well i will take a piccie or something. Or catherine and janey will give there verdict. :D and for probably the last time :-) :-) :-) :-)