✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pics of Coldplay as kids?

Longlivelife42

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has probably been posted before but i'm too lazy to read through everything to double check :P

Chris as a little boy :wacky::wacky:!!!!!

chrisasaboy.jpg

:heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has, but that's okay, cuz that is the CUTEST picture of Chris. :heart: :heart:

We must send a letter to Mama Berryman and demand a picture of Guy as a wee lad.

Dear Mrs. Berryman,

We love your son. Very much. In fact, we love him so much that we are dying to see what he looked like as a little boy. I know that sounds a bit creepy, but I assure you, we are definitely not stalkers. Please send us your family photo album.

Sincerely yours,

Kyra

We must send a letter to Mama Berryman and demand a picture of Guy as a wee lad.

Dear Mrs. Berryman,

We love your son. Very much. In fact, we love him so much that we are dying to see what he looked like as a little boy. I know that sounds a bit creepy, but I assure you, we are definitely not stalkers. Please send us your family photo album.

Sincerely yours,

Kyra

nice :D ...she can send fully photo album... by the maternal hospital to "Guy as a teenager" ouuu yes :lol: and a few photos from Guy´s wedding...I´m so curious, how he looked upon the day....:rolleyes:

Maybe Guy is a robot. Perhaps Chris, Jonny, and Will forged him out of a blessed Fender Pricision bass...

1336.jpg

terminator4-724802.jpg

539805955_small_3.jpg

Q: What sort of bass guitar do you use?

Guy: It's a Fender Precision Bass. I have flirted with others, but you always go back to the one you love.

^ :laugh3:

Q: What sort of bass guitar do you use?

Guy: It's a Fender Precision Bass. I have flirted with others, but you always go back to the one you love.

All right. We're onto you, Guy...

is there proof that Nico's his? it could all just be a cover.

Plus he admitted in an interview that he doesn't feel like a dad.

Who else thinks that this joke/theory should have its own thread? :P

The evidence keeps piling up, I think it should definitely have its own thread if only to get this revelation out to all Coldplay fans :D

And I remember that interview, it was around fathers day and when the interviewer asked what he was doing for fathers day Guy replied that he should call his dad and seemed surprised to be reminded of his own daughter having to call him. I always found that rather strange...