May 9, 201016 yr IT CAN'T BE UNDONE----Kimberly...you are killing me. This is so sad!!! And I am sorry for taking your Vietnam idea. THE LAST PLACE---Brooke--you know how I love this. (Hint to Rachel) This story is indeed totally awesome!!! hehehehe...sssshh...
May 9, 201016 yr The Last Place: Oh, this is going to wonderful I can tell! But then again I sense some heart breaking.. Can't wait for more!
May 9, 201016 yr So.......... As of now, I am working on three separate stories. Plus I have two completed, short ones which I still have to post. And I really should get to work on that plot exchange story..... The Fall: Um were you in my thoughts last night or something? I was seriously considering a vietnam story, but never mind!:lol: I love history stories and I'm kind of liking this side of Will! White Lips Kissed: :shocked2: It wasn't what I thought would be in the box at all, but I like the simplicity of the poison it suits the story! Darn cliff hanger!:whip: It's okay! I wrote a little story about Vietnam too once! You should still write it. I looooove Vietnam stories:wacky:. They are my favorite kinds of historical stories:heart:. Heehee cliffhangers:evilgrin:. Thanks Kimberly:). What did you think might be in it? White Lips Kissed: Ohhhh! I missed this story for the week it was gone. Have I ever told you what a great author you are Katie? This story chilled me to the bone, and made me queasy when Chris's death was described. The emotion is so sincere and real. I want to write like this one day. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me:heart: It Can't Be Undone: Awww...how sad:cry:.
May 9, 201016 yr It Can't Be Undone: love it, but it's so sad!! :cry: The Last Place: Yay for Chris and Jonny running away! :escaping: And the lobster. :lol: cute. Can't wait for more. White Lips Kissed: Would I be correct in saying that there is only one chapter left?? If so, I'm sad that it's finishing, but excited to see how Guy gets his revenge. Poor baby.:cry: Hugs for Guy!:hug:
May 9, 201016 yr Yes, you would be correct April. I hope you'll like the ending:) Alone?: Poor Chris!
May 9, 201016 yr Yes, you would be correct April. I hope you'll like the ending:) I better like the ending!! Don't worry. I think I will. :P
May 9, 201016 yr Alone?: oh no! Hope Chrissy is okay!! :dizzy: The Last Place: Run boys run!! This is so sweet, tender, and precious! Lovely Brooke!
May 9, 201016 yr The Fall: Love thisssssss!:wacky: I am so worried for all of them. And I feel bad for that Evan person. He needs a hug!:awesome::hug: It Can't Be Undone: I was SO worried for a second! I thought he was really going to kill himself, and the next chapter was going to be like an epilogue or something!:bigcry: What a relief!:cheesy: And the whole letter idea, is so sweet!!!:wacky::heart:
May 9, 201016 yr Alone?: Poor Chrissy! ANd they sounded like an old married couple when they fight! What will happen when they run out of supplies or the supplies expire? Can't Be Undone: :bigcry: Awww, Guy and Andi sounded so cute! I'm glad he stepped away from that noose. And Amsterdam came on while I was reading this.... The Last Place: Brooke you know how much I love this by the first review right? Well the love doubled! This is awesome! I want to travel with Chris and Jon! I'd run away with them! Will we get more today? The Fall: I hope Evan and Guy stay alright! And Danielle and Will are very cute together! I hope nothing happens before the wedding! And Chris and Jonny! I love this story Dianna! I can't wait for more.
May 9, 201016 yr @Anna Oooooh I am loving this. College parties, drunken Guy, and secret Buckin moments:wacky::heart:
May 10, 201016 yr The Fall: You've done it again! this is epic!! The Turtle: adorable and really beautiful-all from a turtle! It can't be undone.: sad and mysterious- more please White Lips Kissed: what an evil dude! get 'em Guy!! The Last Place (You Were Looking): I love this idea so much Alone?: aw Chris! The Younger Years: I'm a sucker for a "drunk Guy" chapter--very good
May 10, 201016 yr The fall: ohmygoshthisissoawesomeiwishicouldwritestorieslikeyoupureamazementisplasteredtomyfaceohandTexasisfarsuperiortothatyankeestate (trying saying that in one breath! ) Meeting new friends: I love drunken guy! and kind considerate Will, This is fabulous Anna! Jackie your so funny in your writing! yay plot exchange story, hope you had fun writing it! Hahna I ask the same question as Katie!! Katie as to what I thought would be in the box was going to be some crazy poison darts from africa or a deadly mushroom.. not really the last one, but something outrageously ridiculous :D
May 10, 201016 yr @Kimberly Yeah....no. Yankees beat all!:whip::charming: And hahaha poison darts would have been cool:lol:
May 10, 201016 yr Whats up with the ending of the title? :lol: Btw, I won't be doing chibi comic for a while, til my birthday when I get a scanner. Then my comics will be supaaa raaaad :cool:
May 10, 201016 yr Holy Cheeze Batman! Damn Katie that was frickin incredible!! Loved it and I never saw that coming!!
May 10, 201016 yr @Kimberly First of all, let me point out that "holy cheeze batman" is now my new favorite phrase:lol:. Second, thank you so much. I am so glad you liked it, that means a lot:heart:.
May 10, 201016 yr White Lips Kissed: bfesfnsucb djkcfnsdc ekjcnasc fvnsdhjc nf shdbvc fjh!!! DUDE I loved that ending!! Wow... I mean... wow. That was... wow. I was freakin' out because I was worrying about how it would end, but awesome! I'm glad Guy got his revenge. I was expecting him to slip the poison into Francis' coffee or something, but to expose him to what he hates most AND kill him? Genius! I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for making it so awesome!! :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment