December 9, 200916 yr I don't know if I can do it.:thinking: I say everyone gets some kind of award. You guys are all great.:kiss:
December 9, 200916 yr I agree with you, Dianna. I was thinking about not voting at all. :shrug: Everyone here is just too awesome to choose.
December 9, 200916 yr come on, guys, suck it up and vote. :P and write more fics, while you're at it! :whip::P
December 9, 200916 yr This voting thing is hard. :( Yes it is:( I don't know if I can do it.:thinking: I say everyone gets some kind of award. You guys are all great.:kiss: Awww Dianna you're great too:hug: come on, guys, suck it up and vote. :P and write more fics, while you're at it! :whip::P But yes even though it's hard to vote I agree with Brooke. SUCK IT UP PEOPLE!:whip:
December 9, 200916 yr Okay, Brooke and Katie...... I will quit whining and vote!!!!!!!:P I am scared of that whip!!!!;)
December 9, 200916 yr :lol: good. :D i know i already told you this, but i looooove your new story. :wacky:
December 9, 200916 yr Hahah hurray Dianna!:D But I didn't mean to scare you, sorry!:P:hug: Oh and I'm about to read your new story:) OH and I would be finishing up my story but someone in my family is always hogging the main computer where all of my work is saved!:veryangry2:
December 9, 200916 yr Author AHHH! Yeah guys, I'm fine! I REALLY want to start writing again soon but I can't be procrastinating (I LOVE THAT WORD!), I have to do revision! I have got a History, Physics and Music exam tommorow! And more on Friday and Monday! I'll probabbly do a bit of writing at the weekend though...If your lucky! Oh and one more thing, congratulations to our OFFICIAL 'BEST FANFIC WRITER OF 2009'
December 9, 200916 yr @ Brooke: Well, I forgot to tell you this..... I adore your new siggy. thank you! :blush:
December 9, 200916 yr Yeah, guys, we have to vote. It wouldn't work out so well if election day came around and everyone was like, 'well, all the candidates deserve to be president', would it? :P
Create an account or sign in to comment