Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

I wish I was special....

LIKE A ROCKET THROUGH YOOOOOOU

 

BUT YOU'RE A CREEP

YOU'RE A WEIRDO

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is he slinky?

 

lulz, I started singing that after somebody said special the other day

He's not slinky, but he's fast and he squeezes right through your hand.

I'M SUCH A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY I LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE

Noémie! How are you? :nice:

I'M SUCH A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY I LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT

 

IT'S ALL COOL AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LIKE COLDPLAY HYUK HYUK HYUK

 

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE

 

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

 

How big is he?

 

He's the normal size of a gerbil. :thinking:

I'm not good at guessing measurements. :disappointed:

I'm ok , just extremely tired ...

It's like I've had exams for a month :disappointed:

 

Tomorrow my last exam !

I haven't learned at all :disappointed:

I know , but it's just English youkno ...

pffff

 

I have a feeling that I can speak English :wacko:

hiiiiiii :cheesy:

 

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LIKE COLDPLAY HYUK HYUK HYUK

 

O NOES :bigcry:

 

I have no idea how big they are.

Actually, I think my friend has sone.

*tries to remember their size*

You're pretty much studying English by being on here :P

yeah , but there's some History too ...

and some stupid rules my have to know by hard ... (< is that spelled right ? :uhoh:)

yeah , but there's some History too ...

and some stupid rules my have to know by hard ... (< is that spelled right ? :uhoh:)

and some stupid rules my have to know by hard ... (< is that spelled right ? )

 

It would be "heart", not "hard". :nice:

:disappointed:

 

pfff , and the exam is in such a huuuge place and I'm on the front row of the 70 rows or something :confused: I hate it that by last name starts with a B! :angry:

well, I'd better sleep :snore:

 

Bye everyoneee

 

wish me luck ! :P

I get to write exams alone in the resource room. :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.