Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

inorite?

 

we've got the chris thread mighty beat

I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME I ASSUME YOU'RE 33

WANTED SINGLE F, UNDER 33, MUST ENJOY THE SUN, MUST ENJOY THE SEA, SOUGHT BY SINGLE M, MRS. DESTINY, SEND PHOTO TO ADDRESS, IS IT YOU AND ME?

REPLY TO SINGLE M, MY NAME IS CAROLINE, CELLPHONE NUMBER HERE, CALL IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, 28 AND BORED, GRIEVING OF A LOSS, SORRY TO BE HEAVY, BUT HEAVY IS THE COST, HEAVY IS THE COST

 

DOO DOO DOO DOO

I've listened to this song way too many times.

Whoa, I swear this thread had less replies than the Chris Martin pictures thread a couple days ago. :blank:

Whoa, I swear this thread had less replies than the Chris Martin pictures thread a couple days ago. :balnk:

 

it did :balnk:

lolbalnk

 

You should've waited til I edited it. :snobby:

My myspace fucked up.. NAO I NEED A NEW ONE NOO!

My iPod battery died, no more enthusiastically posting lyrics from me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.