• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I googled it a few days ago because I was curious too

These are all like groups with 48 people? or more idk, tammi why is it the number 48

and AKB is an abbreviation of the venue they play, cos all of them play at like one venue all the time, so AKB is the short form of some place in japan where they play

but then they made other ones so GFJ or RJD or QQZ whatever are other places, and yeah SNH would be shanghai cos i just googled it and it was

uhm, well akb's stuff is all original because they're the original group

the first few stages of the other groups are always redone stages (which are like albums that they perform all the time and stuff) and eventually they get their own. They always have their own songs as singles from the beginning though.

oh and nogizaka46 is was created with the concept of a "rival group" but basically it was made to make money and they are not threatening at all

there was also an "adult group" called sdn48 but aki-p axed them because they weren't popular enough

this is actually even more ridiculous and overwhelming than it sounds

I googled it a few days ago because I was curious too

These are all like groups with 48 people? or more idk, tammi why is it the number 48

and AKB is an abbreviation of the venue they play, cos all of them play at like one venue all the time, so AKB is the short form of some place in japan where they play

but then they made other ones so GFJ or RJD or QQZ whatever are other places, and yeah SNH would be shanghai cos i just googled it and it was

wait do they change their name for each venue?

1 |>0|\|7 |-|4\/3 4 (|_|_|3 0|= \/\/|-|47 Y0|_|'.-3 74|_|<1|\|6 480|_|7

:escaping:

i somehow managed to read that :surprised:

uhm, well akb's stuff is all original because they're the original group

the first few stages of the other groups are always redone stages (which are like albums that they perform all the time and stuff) and eventually they get their own. They always have their own songs as singles from the beginning though.

oh and nogizaka46 is was created with the concept of a "rival group" but basically it was made to make money and they are not threatening at all

there was also an "adult group" called sdn48 but aki-p axed them because they weren't popular enough

this is actually even more ridiculous and overwhelming than it sounds

actually i really like the idea of these groups

so, is aki-p something like the god of the asian groups? :surprised:

oh and there was supposed to be a taiwanese group called tpe48 but nothing's happened with them yet.

i wonder if there will ever be a korean one, that should be interesting xD

aki-p is the producer/lyricist/blahblah of the 46/48 groups and such and he's actually a brilliant businessman but man he needs to take his eyes off the money sometimes???

generally the first response you'll get from someone if you mention akb is that they're sluts that are only famous because they're sluts and they just sing overly cute songs to appeal to old man or overly suggestive songs to appeal to old men and it's like

wow look how exploited these girls are sO SLUTTY THEY'RE AL:MOST NAKED!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS7Qaa1XKIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS7Qaa1XKIE[/ame]

generally the first response you'll get from someone if you mention akb is that they're sluts that are only famous because they're sluts and they just sing overly cute songs to appeal to old man or overly suggestive songs to appeal to old men and it's like

wow look how exploited these girls are sO SLUTTY THEY'RE AL:MOST NAKED!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS7Qaa1XKIE

i don't think so, i think that it's cute and cool and like a dream or a fantasy

and actually i really like some of their songs i've heard so far :surprised:

haha precisely

and a lot of the times for example if there is a more ~*~suggestive~*~ song or something the girls who are minors or whatever aren't allowed to sing it

(this is actuall an ske song but there's more younger members in this group so you can see more easily how many of them are *just* dancing) wait nevermind the hkt version's been taken down it looks like r.i.p.. you can tell durig the chorus cause normally they would all be singng

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQDhTFLMPO4]SKE48 ?Innocence? - YouTube[/ame]