✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

no i like kyary pamyu pamyu just her first album thing was bad except one or two songs cause mostly it was kinda like a boring version of perfume idk

idols groups are like

omg taameen will have to explain i'm dumb

OKAY I'M HERE

Yes but before we start with an idol group let's talk about an idol.

Specifically Japanese idols.

Idols in Japan are young people in their teens and twenties who are media personalities. Idols vary by singers, models, TV talents, advertisements etc. Just by the definition of a media personality, the term idol can mean anything, whether you're a very popular cosplayer or a well known singing idol.

Since Tammi is talking about a singing idol group I'll explain this.

An idol group is a group of idols that generally sing Jpop and dance and perfom for lots of people. An idol group can be very expansive from having 20 members to like say... 300. These idol groups have a certain image of being cute or pretty or beautiful. Lately idols have been closer to Japanese citizens and wiki gives an example here.

Where the tastes of past idols had to be saccharine, it was now acceptable for an idol to simply love eating ramen or to display something other than a smile, to lament having got a little out of shape or to admit to shopping around for lower prices.

how do i become a fab j-pop idol group girl

Well besides learning Japanese, you need to get yourself out there to various Japanese talent agencies. From there on you can develop what talent field you want to get into. Of course if you're a foreigner, you need to fit a standard for a foreigner.

are there boy versions of this?

;)

Yes actually

Arashi_-_Wild_at_Heart_RE_Cover.jpg

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania