✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on MTV World Stage to replay in US (latest airing: VH1 11pm ET/PT 'Friday Night Alright' 14

In a telescope lens

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah ohhh :lol:

aww wwell audios better than nothing right !

ill record it on my webcam for you if you want :P

or if you have msn ill just set it up so you can watch it through it lol

Haha. As awesome as that is for you to do, I have it already downloaded on my computer. So, I have seen it before. I just wish I could see it on my television. :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...
IVE NEVER HEARD OF PALAVIA :uhoh:

:bigcry: and why does it have to be on the 22!!! i have to wake up early the next day!!

and does anyone know if comcast has it :shame::shy:

Palladia is Channel 209 on comcast.

Thankfully I already recorded/saved both this and the Storytellers on our Comcast DVR. :D I love to watch the GPASUYF/Talk performance, since it's not on the LRLRL cd.

• 2 weeks later...

MTV World Stage

Does anyone know when they will replay Coldplay on MTV World Stage? I couldn't watch it in the states, but I'm spending the summer in Costa Rica so it would be really cool to catch them on TV here. Thanks!

Does anyone know when they will replay Coldplay on MTV World Stage? I couldn't watch it in the states, but I'm spending the summer in Costa Rica so it would be really cool to catch them on TV here. Thanks!
Well, no idea where to find out when it'll be shown there but you could always download the video from the Multimedia section! :idea2: