✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on MTV World Stage to replay in US (latest airing: VH1 11pm ET/PT 'Friday Night Alright' 14

In a telescope lens

So I was really bored like 10 minutes ago and I decided to search the guide on my TV for Coldplay, and I saw that Coldplay's MTV World Stage concert will replay on the station Palladia, August 22 2009 at 2 AM (EST). For me the channel is 711, but I have verizon fios so I don't know if its the same or different for anything else.

But yay it's replaying again! :dance:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bigcry::bigcry:

why don't i get this channel???

stupid time warner. :(

ME TOO:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2: I have yet to see this, and I am pissed off!!!! I am still waiting to see the Austin City Limits gig too:veryangry2::veryangry2:

dish network has it if you have HD channels its channel 5320 for me. i always check for anything coldplay related. one time i found a show that talked about how they set up the stage for coldplay "project extreme" i think it was called it was on another channel. but my uncle changed the channel :(

he thought it was boring and changed it to palladia to watch celine dion in concert.

i got hooked on that channel(palladia) ever since they played the how we see the world concert . i absolutely loved it and ever since the first time i saw it. i have gone to that channel to see if they would ever play it again.