✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm New :)

vivalaparachute

Hello guys!

My name is Alejandra! I'm 19 and I hail from Los Angeles, California ;)

Let's see, I think my favorite Coldplay song is Shiver, but that is subjective, as it changes almost daily :laugh3:

My fave albums are Parachutes and Viva la Vida, hence the username :P

I have yet to see the band live, but one day, one day lol.

Um... idk what else? :thinking:

But I'm excited to meet fellow coldplay fans!

I like Parachutes...Viva is kind of weak...

Any Coldplay related names on here just annoy me. There are too many of them.

*Cough*Josh42 :sneaky:

I See you trying to be sly :lol: All this dissing on Coldplay related names and you got a discreet yet noticeable Coldplay related number. :laugh3:

Well, since Viva is weak, you can just...ignore it :smug: lol j/k but it was the easiset thing to remember and, well you know, it is a Coldplay forum and all

Might as well drink the kool-aid :rolleyes:

*Cough*Josh42 :sneaky:

I See you trying to be sly :lol: All this dissing on Coldplay related names and you got a discreet yet noticeable Coldplay related number. :laugh3:

Well, since Viva is weak, you can just...ignore it :smug: lol j/k but it was the easiset thing to remember and, well you know, it is a Coldplay forum and all

Might as well drink the kool-aid :rolleyes:

In my own defense:

a) I made this account back before Viva even came out, expecting 42 to be a great track. It's not.

b) I'm going to change it soon.

c) I can't think of anything else.

All I'm trying to say is....there are so many people here with Viva and Parachutes in their names...it confuses poor Josh :(

:P

In my own defense:

a) I made this account back before Viva even came out, expecting 42 to be a great track. It's not.

b) I'm going to change it soon.

c) I can't think of anything else.

All I'm trying to say is....there are so many people here with Viva and Parachutes in their names...it confuses poor Josh :(

Well I'd feel weird if I just used my name initially. It seems like there are steps, when you join a band forum:

1) Have clever username that involves your fave lyric/phrase/band-innunedo so as to look like a ~true~ fan

2) Realize that everyone else is doing the same thing

3) Sulk everytime you log in

4) Change it years later only to find people still reffering to you as (insert "clever" username here)

And anyway not everyone knows how to pronounce my real name, so, there you go. Easily solved with a cliche username! ;)

From what country is your background from Alejandra?

You mean ethnic?

Well to my best knowledge, and it's rather obscure at best, I'm mostly of Mexican heritage, (75%) and a little bit of German mixed in (25%). However I'm pretty sure that we have more spanish in us then we actually know.

But we are really fair-skinned so, yeah. And I'm second-third generation Mexican, but my Grandma, who was of Germanic-heritage was the one who named me, my mama wanted to name me after the famous gymnast Nadia Comaneci, but that didn't end up happening! :laugh3:

But I speak both English and Spanish, Spanglish being my native tounge. :lol:

Hello guys!

My name is Alejandra! I'm 19 and I hail from Los Angeles, California ;)

Let's see, I think my favorite Coldplay song is Shiver, but that is subjective, as it changes almost daily :laugh3:

My fave albums are Parachutes and Viva la Vida, hence the username :P

I have yet to see the band live, but one day, one day lol.

Um... idk what else? :thinking:

But I'm excited to meet fellow coldplay fans!

Welcome Alejandra! Like the username ;)

Nice tooo meet you! My name is Hannah-Bella, you can call me that or Bella or Hannah hahahaha :lol:

Hope you enjoy this site, its wonderful! :smug: