✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

*spams thread*

t5itzr.jpg

:chris: Well, Jonny, it's taken a few hundred cakes, a few months, but here we are, nearly up to two hundred pages *blabs on*

:jonny: Look, I don't know why we agreed to this:angry: I just want the darn cake!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

*spams thread*

t5itzr.jpg

:chris: Well, Jonny, it's taken a few hundred cakes, a few months, but here we are, nearly up to two hundred pages *blabs on*

:jonny: Look, I don't know why we agreed to this:angry: I just want the darn cake!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:kiss:

:chartin:

5bxwuq.jpg

:chris: The only thing that's been slashed is the prices!!

:jonny: That's right! Hats from as low as $1.99! $1.99!!:hat:

:chris:This is a CRAZY once in a lifetime sale, folks. Hat's only $1.99!! $1.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jonny::hat::hat::hat:

:chris::mad::mad::mad:

:jonny::confused: What's Guy doing with these ridiculously cheap hats...:(

200 pages dealing with Jonny's love for CAKE!

That calls for some celebration:

:guitarist: :drummer: :singer: :guitarist:

:jonny: :will: :chris: :guy:

and Phil :phil: wants some cake too. With that cake there should also be a piece for Phil.

IM...

HAVING THE CAKIEST TIME OF MY LIFFFFE!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: