✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live photoblog from Wembley on the 19th (Saturday). [aka Thread of the F5 abusers!]

MK

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thank you dear! :hug: that new job is like a tiny step for that... it's a job in internation trade which is a part of international relations, Let's see! I want that job and also to have some money to pay for my wedding if my family can't help me that much, but in the beginning all jobs aren't that great... well. well. I'm praying let's see!!!

ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH MY BABY! :heart:

awww those are good reasons!!! :kiss: and how are the Christmas plans?

omg really!? thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure it'll be a fun job and I hope you make lots of money for your wedding love!!

:heart: you two look adorbs in your avi!!

:kiss: well im going over to my sisters on christmas eve and the familys eating a huge dinner

then on christmas day im eating a nice lunch with my sister, nephew, mother-in-law and brother-in-laws :D and what are your plans?

thank you!!! At the start... money is not that great but at least I'll be starting something which I can learn with. Besides many of my college colleagues are there... it will be fun! :nice:

what a great thing to do, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas but When I get married we shall celebrate it with huge dinners or luches...

btw you meant your sister's in laws right? :uhoh:

I'm more reliefed now... maybe tomorrow one of my worries will go away... :hug: thanks for caring!! :heart:

OHHH I WILL.. I'M THINKING ON MAKING A THREAD FOR IT! :dance: but I'm not sure about that... since I hate pointless threads... but it will be the wedding of 2 coldplayers that met here! :awesome: even though... you have my facebook so you'll see everything!