✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Zealand!

Italian Plastic

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'll also be joining New Zealand next year. Going to study at Auckland uni. I've already got my residency. Can't wait!

Hey! That's pretty cool! :D Is that the official name of your uni or how is your uni exactly called? And where will you stay?

I haven't found a flat in Auckland yet. It's a bit frustrating... :/ Does anyone know a good page where you can find a nice and cheap flat in CBD Auckland? Or a youth hostel with long stay accommodation tariffs?

Lars,you still coming?

Sure! Already booked my flights last week. :D But sadly not before the beginning of February now, because first I still have to find a flat, secondly one of my exams has been postponed again (my tutor is ill) and I will also spend a few days in Arabia before I continue my journey to Auckland. :)

How's weather over there? Are people still in a football mood? :D Congratulations to the All Whites!

Hehe the weather is okay,it will start to get warmer soon,nah football fever has passed already..:p.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a flat....if your stuck...check www.trademe.co.nz..:D

Thanks for the link! My contact person in NZ also recommended this website to me. :)

Seriously, I already count the days until New Zealand especially because of the weather. Haven't seen the sun for 3 weeks now... Weather is depressing! :thinking: