January 8, 201016 yr How I'd love to have one :sad: maybe I can blackmail my parents to buy me some :sneaky:
January 8, 201016 yr I've just ordered some - i have no idea what i'm going to do with them, but :wacky:
January 8, 201016 yr Since my parentals don't believe in spending money on stamps you're not gonna use, anyone wanna buy me a strip and I'll send you something back from Canada? :awesome:
January 9, 201016 yr how about someone becomes my penpal? lol it would be cool to have a pen pal though =) hey how many stamps would it take to get a letter to california? :thinking:
January 9, 201016 yr when this happens i'll pay someone to buy and send me the stamps or just a postcard from london with the stamp on it!
January 9, 201016 yr I ordered mine. Postage to the US was twice the cost of the stamps. I hope the Royal Mail has the snap to use Coldplay Stamps to mail me my Coldplay stamps. :P
January 10, 201016 yr how long do you think they ould sell those stamps, cause I'm going to londen in a few months and than I could buy some there :D
January 13, 201016 yr how long do you think they ould sell those stamps, cause I'm going to londen in a few months and than I could buy some there :D Maggy I'm not sure how long they'll be around as they seem very popular... I'm not even into stamps but have ordered two sets! Would guess you should buy as soon as...this is address of the site http://www.royalmail.com/albumcovers If I can find out more I'll post again!
January 26, 201016 yr I received my stamps today! :dance: Here are a few pics... :awesome: . . Albums not included... ;)
January 26, 201016 yr ^ :dance: :dance: that couldnt be more awesomeee :awesome: congrats :kiss: NICE COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!! ps: can you send me one stamp ? :lol: where did you buy that amazing vynils?
January 26, 201016 yr I received my stamps today! :dance: Oh that looks so pretty!! :awesome: Looks like a family with new babies :laugh4:
January 26, 201016 yr ...I hope the Royal Mail has the snap to use Coldplay Stamps to mail me my Coldplay stamps. :P Very much doubt it Ange! I have one or two spares left. If anyone wants a postcard from the UK with one of the stamps on it PM me (postage abroad - airmail - is two first class stamps and one second class - actually about 10p more than the actual rate, but if you want a postmarked ARoBttH stamp you'll just have to settle for having other 'generic' stamps on there :P)
January 26, 201016 yr I received my stamps today! :dance: VINYL! :cheesy: That's a fantastic collection, along with the stamps.
January 26, 201016 yr I got an envelope from ye olde Royal Mail yesterday. Only thing was, it didn't contain the ordered Coldplay stamps. :dozey: I got Pink Floyd instead! :( Not really what I was hoping for :P But customer services were really nice and they're sending me new ones. Not really excited about waiting even longer, though..
January 26, 201016 yr wow NumbersGirl you got a lot of them :awesome: i got the collection (i mean the other albums that go with that collection too), a week ago :nice:
January 26, 201016 yr My set of stamps came in today. :) Just got the one set of five. No awesome vinyl collection to take pictures of them with. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment