✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'The Sun' & Co.

L|@m

Guest LiquidSky
She sings well... Have you heard her? I have 'Cruisin' from the Duets OST and I think it's a sweet song... :D

Who gives a fuck if she sings well...... IF she wants to start singing then she should start solo, not with the band...... all she is gonna end up doing is getting Chris and the guys to fight and everything..... and then they are gonna end the band :cry: I don't want that to happen :cry: sometimes I think that's what she wants, 'cause her father died like 10 months ago, and she have said several times now that she wants to settle down, get married and have kids, and maybe she wants Chris to marry her..... :/ It's just a feeling I have.... :/

Guest LiquidSky
well I won't sing' date=' but I'll be happy to hang about the studio while they record :wink3:[/quote']

I would sing and who wouldn't be happy to hang out in the studio while they are recording? :D

C'mooooon, don't you think we're exxagerating that new? In fact, it's just a rumour...

But, if it's real... it still will be Coldplay music!! You know, the tunes and lyrics we love!!! Backing vocals is just a complement...

well said, i agree... although... i would rather be without it but ..hmmmm... that's MAYBE just how it's gonna be

• 3 weeks later...