✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might have a silver lining up my sleeve, will let you all know if it works out, otherwise ebay and stubhub will always be there

What does that mean?!?!?!?:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Oh and btw, you are NOT allowed to wear a I:heart:Matt tshirt to SNL:whip: Come on, it's NY, we're going out after for drinks....we can't look like friggin' fangirls :P

but but but i am a fangirl!!! i was going to michaels craft store today and everything !!!!not even gonna tell you bout the poster i was gonna make you killjoy you!!! hahaha

SNL is the uber cool place to be so i may look a little crazy but if they see us they will love us and give us free tix to the concert, ok my fantasy life is very strong these days. you posted at 2:42

What does that mean?!?!?!?:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Oh and btw, you are NOT allowed to wear a I:heart:Matt tshirt to SNL:whip: Come on, it's NY, we're going out after for drinks....we can't look like friggin' fangirls :P

:lol:

Hi Christa!!

I say do it!!!

My suggestion for the shirt: "Matteh, ripondzamatendwess!" :lol:

You can always take a jumper with you to not embarrass Cooky afterwards! :idea2:

Oh a poster??

It's this Friday already, girls!! :bomb:

So happy for you :hug:

OMG shuddup!:whip: Don't encourage her!!!!:bomb:

If it was Coldplay, I'd be the one holding the damn sign:lol:, but come onnnnn...it's SNL in the city, not some arena in the middle of CT:P Sigh. I can't/won't stop you. But I will pretend I don't know you:laugh3:

I'm trying to convince myself to go to Toronto for Muse :uhoh:

BAD IDEA, I know... I'll have to be teaching the next day but I so want to do it!!!! :bomb:

Doooo it!!!!! Do it! Do it! Do it!!!:devilish:

And squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for Christa being the bestest concert buddy EVER!!!! :D :dance: :hug: :kiss:

Christaaaaa! :kiss:

No, you all have to keep well!!

Any news on the shirt front? (:uhoh: I hope Cooky doesn't see that I'm asking you about this!)

One of the fun parts of working there is when people can't remember the names of the movie and make something up!

There's a movie that contains the word "Sch'tis" but most people can't pronounce it and say "the shits" :lol:

Or "Gran Tarantino" instead of "Gran Torino"...

The list is endless :lol:

omg so i was thinking for the shirt - ya know how the killers have the black tshirt with the rhinestones on it that says "The Killers", well i was thinking somthing li ke that, i need one of those "Bedazzler" thingys they sell on tv heheh

perrine, im like over the moon,