✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha that is great!!! going to craft store tomorrow will also look for light up glasses, poor noelia, being seen with a old sho ho will be too much for her hahahahah

edit - hello perrine hugs!!

NOOOOO, no light up glasses!!!!:embarassed: For the show in March, we can go all fangirl, but not for SNL:bomb:

Noooo Noelia won't be ashamed of you Christa :tongue:

and Yes, yes she will! Well, not ashamed, just embarrassed:lol:

OMG Christa, you used the world "bedazzler" :uhoh: :bomb: :wreck:

I'm scared!!! :laugh3:

You really own a bedazzler?!?!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I still can't believe we'll be at SNL on Saturday...it's surreal:bomb:

I'm sorta awake, even though I've been up for 1hr. Gotta go bake some cookies for work party. We have a Secret Santa going on...I asked for an iTunes gift card...I hope my Santa gets it for me, can never have enough music :D

Gonna run now and get the oven going....might pop in later, I hope to get my crap done so I can bum around a little before work. :hug:

like i give a shit about james franco when Matty is in the house??? sorry im in fangirl mode and nothing is stopping me

OMG dick in a box is on SNL christmas special right now!!!

Step 1- cut a hole in the box

Step 2- put your junk in that booox

Step 3- make her open the box

and that's the way ya do it! :dance:

found some time to post this article, Coldplay of course is mentioned!!

"Billboard Magazine Recognizes Madison Square Garden And Radio City Music Hall as "Venue of the Decade"

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/2744736/?lid=right-news-9

Billboard Magazine Recognizes MSG and Radio City Music Hall as 'Venue of the Decade'

Wed. December 23, 2009; Posted: 12:18 AM rss_feed_icon.gif button1-addthis.gif

!

spacer.gif

See the PowerRating of ZZHQD now and learn how it rates on a 1-10 scale. The higher the PowerRating, the greater potential short-term gain based on historical data. pr_logo_quote.gif

Dec 23, 2009 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) -- -- MSG Entertainment announced that both Madison Square Garden and Radio City Music Hall were named 'Venue of the Decade' within their respective categories, by industry trade Billboard Magazine in its 'The Year End/Decade in Music' December issue.

B4111009.2;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;ord=1728758077?

The Garden (20,000 plus capacity), which has remained the highest-grossing venue in the world for nine consecutive years, has generated a total gross of $776 million, followed by Radio City (5,901 capacity) with $804 million. Results were compiled by Billboard Boxscore, from December 11, 1999 through November 21.

"Madison Square Garden and Radio City Music Hall are two of the most recognized venues in the world - from superstar concerts to spectacular productions, these iconic venues have been the setting for some of the most memorable, history-making moments over the last decade," said Jay Marciano, president, Madison Square Garden Entertainment. "MSG Entertainment is one of the nation's premiere live entertainment companies, boasting an unrivaled portfolio of assets including our historic venues and unique properties. We are committed to providing our patrons with the highest quality live entertainment performances, events and family shows for decades to come."

Over its 130-year storied history, Madison Square Garden, also known as "The World's Most Famous Arena," has become the quintessential venue for artists and performances. From rock to pop to country, the biggest names in music make The Garden a "must-stop" on their tour including Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Billy Joel, The Rolling Stones, The Who, U2, Jay-Z, Metallica, Beyonce, Eric Clapton, The Dead, Kiss, and The Dave Matthews Band, who all played to sold-out audiences at The Garden over the past ten years. The venue has also served as the backdrop for the biggest reunion tours of the decade including Creme, The Police and Simon & Garfunkel.

"Madison Square Garden is my favorite venue in the whole world," said Elton John. "I chose to have my 60th birthday concert there, because of all the incredible memories I've had playing the venue."

"Madison Square Garden is the center of the universe as far as I'm concerned. It has the best acoustics, the best audiences, the best reputation, and the best history of great artists who have played there, said Billy Joel. "It is the iconic, holy temple of Rock and Roll for most touring acts and being a New Yorker, it holds a special significance to me. I'm honored to hold the record for "Most Consecutive Nights Ever Sold" at this world famous venue."

Radio City Music Hall is not only a national landmark, but also an integral part of the heart and soul of New York City. The theater's intimate setting lends itself to hosting a wide variety of memorable events, shows, and live performances, which have become part of the Music Hall's great history. The world's most celebrated performers have graced the Great Stage including Tony Bennett, Coldplay, Elton John, Barry Manilow, Alicia Keys, Dave Matthews Band, Tori Amos, and Paul Simon.

Each year Radio City hosts the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, starring the world-famous Rockettes, which has been performed at the Music Hall every year since 1933. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is America's #1 holiday production with more than one million people attending the beloved holiday theatrical annually.

((Comments on this story may be sent to [email protected]))

For full details for ZZHQD click here.

awwww miss you all, im quite busy doing the mom christmas dinner thing for my family, but i love you all, renny, thank you, rudy, dammit boy, i miss being on the same time as you and shane, you make me laugh thank you all, happy holidays

and yes dammit , MADISON SQAURE GARDEN IS FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!! i hope you all can come someday