✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Si!!! how are you?, well i do need to change it back, but lore made it for me so I'm torn between letting it go and putting the old one back, sigghhh...... so what's new? things are good here just so friggin busy, i thought i would be able to chill this summer but work is picking up so its all good, what are you doing for the summer?

Hi Si!!! how are you?, well i do need to change it back, but lore made it for me so I'm torn between letting it go and putting the old one back, sigghhh...... so what's new? things are good here just so friggin busy, i thought i would be able to chill this summer but work is picking up so its all good, what are you doing for the summer?

I've got a show tomorrow. Where I sing 'Man In The Mirror' by Michael Jackson solo! I love that song! HAha

But other than that, I'll be relaxing! :D

I get my exam results August 24th...so, well, that it quite scary :P

awww Christa...your nephew is really cute:wacko:....and this is really cool that you go to florence and the machine with your daughter....does she like her?

she loves her, she really has good taste in music, she wants to be a singer when she grows uo:P I took her to see Coldplay when she was 7 and we had 3rd row with seats so the GA will be interesting, i want her to be able to see everything so i think there are balcanies that we will shoot for

@Si that's awesome, wait you dont get your school test scores until august? my kids get them before the summer.. that must be very stressful

• 2 weeks later...
b/c you made it for me and I did not want to let it go while you were gone, so now i can make it regular again. now that your back

edit and b/c you always did that stuff forme and im lame hehehe

THAT'S why you kept it that way?!?:lol: I was wondering...I just figured you managed to get the hat on, couldn't figure out how to get it off. OR are one of those people who never take off their Christmas lights :P

it will be so late for the europeans or early i think the broadcast starts at 10 pm NY/Chilean time so like 3 am for them yikes[/color]

Imke is used to go to bed late :P

Hahahahaha ... I'm not going to miss this. :P I'm gonna try to get lots of sleep over the next days and then stay up to watch the concert. :awesome: