✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey!!! nice to see you here, did you look on stubhub yet for flo? they have come down a tad prob will do so more when it gets closer

I haven't yet. I'll have to keep an eye on that over the next few weeks.

Either way I might go take my sister down to the city anyway. I know where the bands leave at Radio City (since I met Glen Hansard before after a show).

I still should limit the tickets I buy. This week I got tickets for Death Cab and Feist.

oh i saw that, Death added a few more shows, good for you, i want to go to Cage the elephant but i cannot commit to anything else until the job situation improves,,,,,, and RH has not even announced anything yet, Poo!!

yeah, well hopefully you can go to it!

I'm a bit frustrated that RH hasn't announced any shows yet. Though... it gives me more time to save up for it!

I'm a bit frustrated that RH hasn't announced any shows yet. Though... it gives me more time to save up for it!

xactly what i was thinking, but you know they will announce it one day and have the tix go on the next, mad dash and fighting with the ticketbeast fo sho uggghhh my stomach ogeda, i can feel it allready

how are you? I can;t believe im still awake:lol:

I miss you so much! :bigcry: I think I want to move to NY and hang out with you all the time!

I need to meet her one of these days...

* waves hello to Christa *

Hi :shy:

xactly what i was thinking, but you know they will announce it one day and have the tix go on the next, mad dash and fighting with the ticketbeast fo sho uggghhh my stomach ogeda, i can feel it allready

well I'll try to help you out when presale tickets go on sale (since I'll probably be up all that night :lol:)

awwwww you guys are so sweet, feeling the love today! well if you ever get to my parts i would love to show you the city! Mike knows all the good places to go

hahaha... I don't know about that! You took us all to John's Pizzeria which may have been the best Pizza I've had, or close to it.

oh i meant to tell you if you like bbq, go to Dallas BBQ there are few around the city we always seem to end up there and the drinks are huggeeeeeee, I love that place

thank with the tix help, im just hoping that there will be GA where ever they play

I'll have to check it out!

yeah no problem! gotta help out a fellow RH fan!

Imagine how frustrated I am after 18 years with no RH live :disappointed:

Someone kidnap them and send them to me please :bigcry: