✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little late too! But thank you Viri

So whats everyone doing this happening Friday night? It might be an old fashioned "wine & pizza night " for me

I was reading the first posts in this thread so many old friends not on the board now :(

And where the hell is Rennygirl?

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

I had a nice dinner with family and I actually ended up crying when I was saying what I was thankful for.. which it surprised me :surprised:

How are you pretty lady?:nice:

• 11 months later...

omg, almost a year this thread has been asleep, thank you Grids! so I might ask, what's everyone doin for Thanksgiving if you celebrate?

I will def have my GS Live DVD on repeat! And some online shopping. I am doing a "sit in" on the stores that are open on Thanksgiving, mean stores!

omg, almost a year this thread has been asleep, thank you Grids! so I might ask, what's everyone doin for Thanksgiving if you celebrate?

I will def have my GS Live DVD on repeat! And some online shopping. I am doing a "sit in" on the stores that are open on Thanksgiving, mean stores!

I wish I celebrated Thanksgiving here. Otherwise, I could have celebrated with these stuff I just baked for the last two days:

c2e001dc4c9552c1676173efc607f930.jpg Eclairs :P

61af0581a53827f1629724f74af1b333.jpg Apple pie and tarts

4f2f75d0b4a9a41e1eef0e0723e52530.jpg Macaroooons. :D

When is Thanksgiving this year Christa? I miss having a Turkey! My hostmom back then she gave me a recipe of how to do mashed potatoes from scratch. Godddd its soooo goood :D

• 1 year later...