✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ello lovey, my this thread has been viewed quite a bit, you are all so entertaining and witty. what are the plans for the weekend woman? saw that you have been saving for BA! keep it up, renny better put away that damn credit card, he is worse than a girl, but he is ren. lock it up boy!

Ohh, I know nothing of Eric Clapton other than one song.. Tears in heaven? :thinking: :shame:

You mean for the coldplaying awards Christa?? If that's the cse yeah, I was so eager and knew exactly who I was gonna vote for I voted like the day after the voting was open :lol:

hi Ekmi, i actually started a pettiition for warning sign thread on the board. i think im the only one that goes to it heheehe. it really is my fav song and this is the best version i think. lore had a warning sign download thread too a while back

Hi Christa! Just saw your reply. You can call me Imke. :nice: I just found that thread. Too bad they never added it back to the setlist, it is one of my favourite songs too.

Yes! Thank you! :hug: I'm pretty excited already, judging by the vids from last night's gig it's going to be a huge show. :nice:

Keep bringing the Warning Sign sign! :dance: Others will ask for White Shadows over and over again ... someday they're gonna have to listen to the fans. :lol: