Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not drunk. :smug:

Aww good for you!:thumbsup: We're such bad influences around here:shame:

(I just got a text sent from Joe...it was just a picture--a bottle of Stella:lol:)

I love Christa :heart:

/random

I love her more!!!:heart: :heart:

:angry:

:P no, I'm not drunk right now!

good morning Min!!!! how are you, hope you are felling better

ok the pics from octoberfest are horrible and i am working on them but here are some from last year, now please keep in mind i am much younger, prettier, funnier skiinnier :sneaky:in this years pics than last years:lol::P

catiebdayandcoldplaydigny042.jpg?t=1256558499

catiebdayandcoldplaydigny051-1.jpg?t=1256558631

good morning Min!!!! how are you, hope you are felling better

ok the pics from octoberfest are horrible and i am working on them but here are some from last year, now please keep in mind i am much younger, prettier, funnier skiinnier :sneaky:in this years pics than last years:lol::P

edit oh jeez a double post, yikes oh well, im the blonde and my friend is really tall, we girls are not midgets more to come

catiebdayandcoldplaydigny042.jpg?t=1256558499

catiebdayandcoldplaydigny051-1.jpg?t=1256558631

but i am an old hag!!hehehe , the party we went to the other night was so much fun but my pics are horrible and i was promising the masses some so i just uploaded last years, i look a bit different now and have some pics from when we wnet to Block Island that are great and mor up to date. how's school?

you prob saw some on facebook but there are some cool ones with the water that i have been promising Cresty i would post, when we were on this ferry i just kept thinking of her screen name and was inspried to take these really cool pics.

Lore, do you have to go to school or are you going back to bed after your U2 party with cooky?

edit nevermind, you just answered

yes, we did the song "look at me i'm Sandra Dee" from Grease the movie, but that was made long before you were born, we acted produced, wrote, did everything I loved Uni, one of the best times of my life, met my hubby there, good times, good times

awwwwww :heart: