Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

Everyone ignores me :bigcry:

*goes to thread for people who are ignored*

:escaping:

Perrine Lore :cheesy:

Noooo stay here !

Good morning btw :nice:

I'm kinda hidding from friends irl cos i don't want them to see me sad so i'm feeling a bit lonely :disappointed:

I'll check it out :P

Awww :hug:

Haha yes the vid is awesome... I think I watched it 3 times already ^_^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all and goodmorning to you

omg cooky!!! its our anniversary!!! we must post some vids today in the thread,

Good morning Min!!:kiss:

Renny, we are two shipwrecks that pass in the night, i cant be on much after 6 cause got the kiddies and effing hhomework and all that fun mom stuff, miss you, did you see my picks???

MIn, at this point i really dont care, my hubby and i have no plans for friday so i will just look up some clubs and see if i know who anyone is playin in the city, my prob is that band dont go on until like 12 and i turn into a pumkin at midnight, but i'll find something. ill take some fun pics of the kids, so eric clapton cancelled the Oct 3oth performance for the Rock and Roll hall of fame concert with U2 he needs and operation, poor guy. the tix for that were like $300 and sold out in minutes, i had no chance

MIn, at this point i really dont care, my hubby and i have no plans for friday so i will just look up some clubs and see if i know who anyone is playin in the city, my prob is that band dont go on until like 12 and i turn into a pumkin at midnight, but i'll find something. ill take some fun pics of the kids, so eric clapton cancelled the nov 3oth performance for the Rock and Roll hall of fame concert with U2 he needs and operation, poor guy. the tix for that were like $300 and sold out in minutes, i had no chance

Aww poor Eric, I hope he's alright! What happened?

I hope you find some good gig to go to! At the moment I have no gigs until next year :bigcry: