November 16, 200916 yr Author If you could invent a new kind of candy/chocolate what would you put in it? I'd make some kind of variation on a Daim bar, combine it with a Double Decker What countries have you visited? I've visited quite a few, America and a lot of Western Europe, I still want to go to more though. I know I love him too, but when it comes to life or death situations I gotta eat him :shame: I don't know, use your imagination. Would you? Well if I could, why not? So, if you like a Lady Gaga song, it's not a guilty pleasure? Nope. I'd just like the song, what's guilty about it?
November 16, 200916 yr Author What would be your dream job? Well my "dream" job would be something like Starfleet Command, but that's not real, so I want to be a Biomedical Researcher, it's what I am heading towards doing and I look forward to actually getting to that stage
November 16, 200916 yr I dunno, people are immediately labeled based on everything. Music taste included.
November 16, 200916 yr Author I dunno, people are immediately labeled based on everything. Music taste included. They are, but I don't agree with it and I don't abide by it. What is your biggest regret? I dunno, because the thing I regretted for years actually worked out better for me in the end so I'm not sure I have 1 big regret.
November 16, 200916 yr Author If you have children what will you name them? I don't know, I think I will name them after a character in a book or a film though.
November 16, 200916 yr Author Do you have more female friends or male friends? I think it just sways towards more male, it's not a significant value though.
November 16, 200916 yr Author As opposed to being shy... Well I'm pretty introverted, but I am getting over my shyness a bit. Do you know how to drive? Nope.
November 16, 200916 yr Author What is your favorite sport? "Soccer" If you had to kill off someone from Bluth family who would it be? Wow...Oscar, that took a lot though
November 16, 200916 yr EVEN MORE CHALLENGING If you had to choose between Tobias, Buster, and GOB, whould would you kill first?
November 16, 200916 yr Author Who is your favorite actor? Kevin Spacey EVEN MORE CHALLENGING If you had to choose between Tobias, Buster, and GOB, whould would you kill first? :( Buster.
Create an account or sign in to comment