🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

I like how people are marking their territory/winnings in the siggys! I kind of made one last week, but I've been debating posting it because what I made is a little snarky...

Just dooo it! :thumbsup:

Sorry, just can't help myself. And no, I'm not really apologising.

I did have to check with Rick as to whether he was referring to the bass or Guy ;)

Wow. I feel like I totally contributed to Mr Rick EN Backers new signature...especially since I've told him...I dunno know, a million times now how badly I wanted the boy blue for my own & was peeved that this lot ended before my other two!

Come on, what it REALLY should say is "MINE, Afeather!"

It's just such a really friggin' cool color!! Makes me want to play really bad hair music, which is why it's funny to see it played in the "Shiver" video.

NumbersGirl: own it because technically you do...use your new signature. We couldn't pick each other out of police lineups at the moment (which is great for when I head on over to the land down under...) but that hasn't kept me from telling everyone I know about your new desk accessory. Your earlier comment relating it to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon & equating it to being one of the first tangible pieces of music memorabilia was so spot on that I felt like I must share it with anyone willing to listen.

Or not, but were by force.

TexasLuvsJonny: Agreed, love the use of the Nemo birds. Your signatures always seem to be very creative!

I can pick 3 of you out ;)

BUT someone is being rather elusive with his identity, even though he knows mine and is stalking me :uhoh:

I think I might have to disappear from the forum soon, being accused of stalking. Mine doesn't obviously refer to Guy, I'm sure he's a nice bloke but not really my type, but to the bass.

I didn't mention any names - oh wait, that's because I don't know yours! :P

re siggy: :laugh3:

Come on, show us!
What rickenbacker said!! :whip: :lol:

Sorry, just can't help myself. And no, I'm not really apologising.
I love the sig, keep it!!

You all can be proud! :hug:

Ooooo what a relief! I just got a message from The Kids Company saying they received my money and they will probably ship goods on Friday :dance:

Phew!!!

Oh good news, happy to hear that!

Finally was able to visit Kids Company today!

Met the lovely Gemma, and she helped me a lot!

I have one small problem, the piano turned out to be a little bigger than what I imagined it to be, so I will have to go back tommorow again as I was not prepared. I'll have to hire a mini-truck it seems. I'll also have two friends with me to help out. Flight case is HUGE.

I wasn't able to take a look at anything else (sorry Carrie, I couldn't pose for a picture with your globe!) as they keep all the Coldplay stuff in a secure password-coded area where nobody other than the staff is allowed.

Other than that everything was already nicely wrapped with tons of bubble-wrap so you can all make sure everything will arrive safely. Once I'm able to sort out this transport problem, I'll send pictures. :)

I have one small problem, the piano turned out to be a little bigger than what I imagined it to be, so I will have to go back tommorow again as I was not prepared. I'll have to hire a mini-truck it seems. I'll also have two friends with me to help out. Flight case is HUGE.

Would it be easier to hire a piano mover? When I got my clp270 piano about a year ago, the piano movers from the store delievered it, and it was one of the most efficient things I've ever witnessed. They were nice and neat and had everything done in 5 minutes. Seriously.

Finally was able to visit Kids Company today!

Met the lovely Gemma, and she helped me a lot!

I wasn't able to take a look at anything else (sorry Carrie, I couldn't pose for a picture with your globe!) as they keep all the Coldplay stuff in a secure password-coded area where nobody other than the staff is allowed.

Other than that everything was already nicely wrapped with tons of bubble-wrap so you can all make sure everything will arrive safely. Once I'm able to sort out this transport problem, I'll send pictures. :)

Sounds good! Hopefully everything will go fine with the piano, can't wait for pictures :D

Okay you convinced me, I just put it in my siggy. Not very big, but a little snarky.

Nice :lol: