✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's a whole year.. :(

I saw this yesterday and can tell you Chris is saying that the next time they will be playing concerts it will be in a smaller atmosphere and all acoustic instruments. He also mentions again how they just want to get better not bigger. My question is why do they think this will make them better? When was the last time a band went from stadiums to theaters and got "better"

Thanks for the subtitles.

Why couldn't they get better by doing this? I think it would be fantastic if the atmosphere would get more intimate. I'm a big fan of that, as my favourite album is Parachutes. If you compare Viva to Parachutes, there's just a lot more emotion in Parachutes. I'm not saying Viva is bad though, I love that album too.

So I'm really looking forward to their new album and tour :dance:

By the way, I noticed that they had a different drum setting in Lost! I like the original setting way better, because I think the 'heavy' drums give the song it's power! I missed that in this performance :(

Here I go!!!

All videos uploaded! Have a look.

I tried to catch a piece of each song in the gig just to share it with all of you. Some of them (Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Merry Christmas (War Is Over) are complete.

I hope you enjoy them.

(To the administrator: If this post causes any problems due to its size, please, rearrenge it. Thanks)

Fran thanks for this, great job!

Why couldn't they get better by doing this? I think it would be fantastic if the atmosphere would get more intimate. I'm a big fan of that, as my favourite album is Parachutes. If you compare Viva to Parachutes, there's just a lot more emotion in Parachutes. I'm not saying Viva is bad though, I love that album too.

exactly my thoughts! :thumbsup:

So that's a whole year.. :(

I agree!! :wacky:

ok...

i was the guy with the brown coat, one of the 2 italian guys who spoke to chris, my friend gave him some suggestions about the new tour, and chris said that they are working in order to have new intimate and closer shows, acoustic, and that they don't like anymore the stadiums. he says other stuff that you can listen to in the video with subtitles. but, as we know, we must be careful with what chris says. he always says a lot of things, but many of those change.

anyway, if i remember other sentences or words he said i'll let you know..

• 4 years later...