December 30, 200916 yr Let's all take a moment, being it's New Year's Eve (well it is in oz at the moment) to put the greatest album of the decade, that being Coldplay's 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head' on the CD player and marvel in it's brilliance whenever you get the chance today. It is a fitting 11-track playlist for a fantastic decade of music.
December 30, 200916 yr :nice: The last album i listen to in this decade ? yes please. I think i'll listen to all my favourite albums of this decade tomorrow :)
December 30, 200916 yr Author i think that's not the best album of the decade :P Is there such thing as the grinch of New Years? lol....
December 30, 200916 yr Let's all take a moment, being it's New Year's Eve (well it is in oz at the moment) to put the greatest album of the decade, that being Coldplay's 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head' on the CD player and marvel in it's brilliance whenever you get the chance today. It is a fitting 11-track playlist for a fantastic decade of music. Hear hear!
December 31, 200916 yr I've been listening to this album for two weeks none stop, so what's another day!
December 31, 200916 yr My first actions of the new decade will undoubtedly be head-banging to Politik. :D When that clock strikes midnight, BAM! (yes, I am without New Year's plans, okay?)
December 31, 200916 yr Clocks is song of the decade, yes, but VLVODAAHF is album of the decade. AROBTTH is nearly perfect. It's just that A Whisper is such a terrible song....
December 31, 200916 yr VLVODAAHF is album of the decade Are you kidding me VLVODAAHF has far weaker songs overall compared to AROBTTH. I actually can stand A Whisper even if it is a bit of a stinker.
December 31, 200916 yr Author I love a whisper, and VLV is to pretentious. The significance of listening to AROBBTH is because it's so sentimental in the fact that it was THE big album for Coldplay, catapulting them internationally...
December 31, 200916 yr Clocks is song of the decade, yes, but VLVODAAHF is album of the decade. AROBTTH is nearly perfect. It's just that A Whisper is such a terrible song.... I beg to differ! A Whisper is one of the most experimental tracks from coldplay and should be considered their most shoegazing approach, just like in chinese sleep chant... I wish coldplay went full-time shoegazers just for one album, they have such great potential... oh well
December 31, 200916 yr I honestly don't know why everyone hates "A Whisper". I personally love that song. And it's 7:24 in the morning, and I've already started listening to all the CP albums in order. On AROBTTH, honestly, my favorite Coldplay album. :heart:
December 31, 200916 yr Great idea Alex ! I'm gonna end the decade with my fav album of all times Will be too busy to do this at midnight, so I'll start right now :blush:
Create an account or sign in to comment