✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Laura Marling

deaths_friend

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SHOW!!!

would have to be the quickest 70mins of my life. she introduced her now permanent "Laura Marling Band" but she spent more than half of the show by her lonesome on stage. the show was everything i wanted, a great rendition of Night Terror with whistling solo, her crowd interaction is getting better and better, 2 songs from her forthcoming 3rd album and i think Hope In the Air might be my new fave song. i actually needed to leave a little early so just as she started her final song i started walking towards the door so i could get out easy when she finished. but just as i was walking to the exits the security guards pull away the curtains that separated the exit from the stage and that startled laura so she instantly stopped and looked across to the exit which was now exposed and who was standing there pretending not to leave.......ME! she looked right at me (i think) from about 5metres away so i smiled back while the small crowd broke into laughter so stood and watched her until the end.

cant wait til she returns. im seeing her bf marcus with his band on wednesday night.

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SHOW!!!

would have to be the quickest 70mins of my life. she introduced her now permanent "Laura Marling Band" but she spent more than half of the show by her lonesome on stage. the show was everything i wanted, a great rendition of Night Terror with whistling solo, her crowd interaction is getting better and better, 2 songs from her forthcoming 3rd album and i think Hope In the Air might be my new fave song. i actually needed to leave a little early so just as she started her final song i started walking towards the door so i could get out easy when she finished. but just as i was walking to the exits the security guards pull away the curtains that separated the exit from the stage and that startled laura so she instantly stopped and looked across to the exit which was now exposed and who was standing there pretending not to leave.......ME! she looked right at me (i think) from about 5metres away so i smiled back while the small crowd broke into laughter so stood and watched her until the end.

cant wait til she returns. im seeing her bf marcus with his band on wednesday night.

:laugh3: You think you can find it on youtube?

:laugh3: You think you can find it on youtube?

i'll keep an eye out for it. but i didnt see many mobile phones in the air. as most of the crowd seemed to be over the age of 35 haha. this was actually the first time ive been to a non-rocknroll gig, so i was amazed at how low the sound was and how easily laura was able to converse with individual people in the audience.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...