✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay coming to U.S.??

will7

no, the last dates of the Viva La Vida Tour will be in Latin America and they will probably take some months (or maybe a year or more) to make another album. The had like 1000 US tour legs in the past 2 years anyway

hey guys...i just got an email from LiveNation.com that Coldplay will play in Tampa, Fl on August 9-2010 (Monday) at the Ford Amphitheater. I clicked on the site to verify ..but it listed no USA shows..is this a glitch or is LiveNation jumping the gun???? thanks for any info you may send...

Fake Announcement

hey guys...i just got an email from LiveNation.com that Coldplay will play in Tampa, Fl on August 9-2010 (Monday) at the Ford Amphitheater. I clicked on the site to verify ..but it listed no USA shows..is this a glitch or is LiveNation jumping the gun???? thanks for any info you may send...

Livekick.com shows a Coldplay show on Aug. 9, 2010 but the venue web site doesn't show it. Coldplay's web site says nothing about it either. We don't want to believe it, but looks as if someone is teasing us Coldplay lovers.

aport.ashx?id=435023&w=236

Fake announcement at:

http://livekick.com/show/Coldplay/Tampa/FL/8-9-10-07.30-PM

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...