✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you and your other half have "a song"?

RedGirl76

Yesterday the Oracle answered a question from a girl looking for a special song for her and her boyfriend to call their own:

http://www.coldplay.com/oracledetail.php?id=1267&page=0

That got me wondering if folks around here have a special song that means something to them and their significant other... I imagine a lot of them are Coldplay songs, but which ones and how did you choose them?

For me and my boyfriend, it's "This Years Love" by David Gray, it came out a couple of weeks after we met and it just seemed to some up our relationship:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvz3kmI3_k]YouTube- David Gray - This Year's Love (Live Jools Holland) (Music Video + Lyrics)[/ame]

What about the rest of you?

Well it was freezing cold, but he waited till everyone had got their photos and autographs, which was great.;)

Have you seen him live?

That sounds just like Glen Hansard when I met him after a show. 20 degree Rhode Island night and he stood and talked and did autographs for well over 100 people after a 2 hour concert.

I sadly have not seen him live, he's on my list with about 100 other artists I need to go see! :lol:

That sounds just like Glen Hansard when I met him after a show. 20 degree Rhode Island night and he stood and talked and did autographs for well over 100 people after a 2 hour concert.

I sadly have not seen him live, he's on my list with about 100 other artists I need to go see! :lol:

Maybe there'll be some U.S. dates to follow the Canadian ones.

Yeah, hopefully he'll go down south, chances are I'll be in Florida in a matter of months!

I wanna here him do Please Forgive Me, that's my favorite Gray song.

Yes, he always does that at the end, as it's a great way to sign off. I love the way it virtually turns into a "house" tune at the end, as I'm a big dance music fan too.:D