✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you and your other half have "a song"?

RedGirl76

I always thought that a best friend is your other half more than a bf? ....for me at least.

Amber Alice

2001 (2?)

11 years old...

...Entire Album Parachutes and Whats the Story Morning Glory

miss her :cry:

Well in a good relationship, your other half IS your boy/girlfriend AND your best friend (or at least one of them). They're usually the person you spend the most time with. If the person you're going out with isn't one of your best friends then i'd be a bit concerned.

Well in a good relationship, your other half IS your boy/girlfriend AND your best friend (or at least one of them). They're usually the person you spend the most time with. If the person you're going out with isn't one of your best friends then i'd be a bit concerned.

I'd be very concerned if you actually had an "other half".......................... :dozey:

@Alison- that David Gray song is lovely, and a great choice!

this used to be our song

YouTube- Untitled by The Cure

ooooohhhhhhh..... I hadn't heard this song in years and it's so gorgeous.... and sad. :(

My husband and I don't have a song that's officially our song, but this is one we've both always loved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdhPfs8--Q&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdhPfs8--Q&feature=related[/ame]

That is the song we *should* have danced to at our wedding. Instead, we danced to a country song we both liked at the time. :\

I'd be very concerned if you actually had an "other half".......................... :dozey:

As a matter of fact I do have another half. :smug:

I'd be concerned if any woman ever found you even remotely attractive. You certainly don't have any half-way likeable personality that's for sure. :laugh3:

^Ah come on, Mark is a lovely guy, he's a kind guy when no one attacks him.

Yeah we do, it's a nightwish song though. I was actually playing it on the piano and that's when my boyfriend came to see who was aplying and started talking to me :wacky:

@Alison- that David Gray song is lovely, and a great choice!

ooooohhhhhhh..... I hadn't heard this song in years and it's so gorgeous.... and sad. :(

My husband and I don't have a song that's officially our song, but this is one we've both always loved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdhPfs8--Q&feature=related

That is the song we *should* have danced to at our wedding. Instead, we danced to a country song we both liked at the time. :\

Lovely song... what was the country tune?