✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Piano Questions

The Champion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. Firstly I have to have the guitar :rolleyes:

Maybe, who knows. But my love will always be piano.

Geez, last time I played the guitar, it was like in January? When I was at my best friend's ex-girlfriend birthday (Yeeeeaaah strange. I know. She had a depression so I kinda had to ><). My best friend taught me how to play Don't Panic there. But I think I heve already forgotten that, though.

But, It's not that I can't say it about the piano.

When I'm mad I can play Politik, when I'm sad I play Sadness and Sorrow, when happy Viva La Vida, when I just want to enjoy the music Death And All His Friends. I can unload my emotions while playing and I love it <3

Yeah you're right.

My friends just left. We were playing Politik, and Don't Panic, me on piano, one on electric guitar, and the other didn't bring his bass guitar so I gave him my bongos xD wow playing together is really awesome.

And also, I played Nirvana, Don't Panic and In My Place on his guitar. But hm, about that...sorry but I don't think that guitar is for me :rolleyes:

The guys from the church gave me to play. Ym that wasn't interesting for me, but they stayed in it to him. Politik is great in duet! And...my friend recorded (IMO) a great piece, and wanted me to try to do something with this on piano. It can be really fun, writing a new song, but it's really hard to figure it out :rolleyes:

Yes, there is one guy who actually does it.

I was with my mom and her friend (which is playing keyboard in our church) at the mall.

But there were some drunkards, and they started to play on it.

So me and her friend came closer and started to look at it. Then, they asked us if we're playing on piano and she said: HE PLAYS! I was so confused, but they wanted me to play so I played. Mhm pretty song. They were excited and they asked for more, so I played Postcards and they were really amazed. So, I went upstairs and saw that bodyguard is saying something to them xD So I was happy that I played and didn't get caught :D