✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Piano Questions

The Champion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry! I was on ym, camp? or something, for three days so I didn't have a chance to post anything, and now I have a lot of homeworks and a big exam tomorrow. It kinda sucks though I have 4 hours before the day ends.

So how are the two of you?

whoaa. :stunned:

good luck!

i have an exam this coming Friday, and i really suck in my add maths. :( :disappointed:

so i think i should buck up in my other subjects, instead of being on this forum. :P

Haha, it sounds soooo familiar xD

Well, it's 11 o'clock here and it looks like my physics just started :P

I'm sick so my mum wanted me to not go to the school. But, I told her that I have to because this exam is really important, and I have a questions for it by the way :rolleyes: so it's better to write it today. So I'm going on exam and then I'll see what next.

And Good Luck To You Too Of Course!

Ah. My exam? it was :awesome: I knew an answer for every question 'cause he gave us the same exam that the other class had :awesome: so I simply knew what to learn, and I had a doubt in one question because my friend which gave me those answers circled the other answer, but I thought that is wrong so I risked and it turned out ok :D

hahahaahha I don't know that word, so I had to use the translator xD

but your interpretation killed me, and I smiled for the first time today xD thank you JG

I mean that you know. ym, disordered, disaltered disssss-whatever. I can't play my piano!

I don't know actually, aghh. But my roommates said it can be from the ym temperature? That ir could be somewhere cold, and in my place it's warm so strings started to rot? Don't know if it's possible, but I know that I just have to fix it, mhm. Hope it won't last long eh...

o.O I would so panic. I found a screwdriver inside of my piano yesterday xD and have spent about an hour to pull it out xD but unfortunately that wasn't the cause. Hm it's not dis-whatever because the sound is good. It's just something is cracking inside I don't know what it is grrrr.