✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Piano Questions

The Champion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha that was the word I was still looking for and I totally forgot about it hahaha :lol:

But the sound is ok! just something trembling down there ahh. I checked all the strings again but nothing. Maybe it's not about the string but something different making that sound.

BTW changed the name of the thread to the actual topic :P

Oh I didn't know about this song :P Good, I think. I like of course the Martin's part xD because I don't really care much about Kanye West. I couldn't resist so I'm still playing on my piano although it needs a little fix. I'm learning In My Place Piano Version, it's so funny.

this In My Place is a little weird, but still, every Coldplay song is nice to play <3

Thanks :D I came back home today late (I was in church, and the nI visited my grandma) and I started to play on the piano, and guess what...everything's okay <3 aahh I'm so excited. And also I recorded some short movies with my dad while I play so we can send it to my brothers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hah it was kind of joke refferring to the price of tuning a piano xD

Wow, great! And how is it?

And if its about the piano it still sounds good...I think.

I attempted to learn Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse and even succeed, but it's yet far from perfection

well, I haven't worked there yet, I just got the job ^^

I'll have a short training on monday, and then I can start working ^^

but butterflies and hurricanes has an epic piano solo!

I'd really like to go to a muse concert in june, nut first need to earn some money ;p

Yeah I know, and that's why I wanted to learn this :P

Heh the only concert I want to go is Coldplay of course :D

So good luck in new job!

I'm so happy now! I was worried because my band and me are playing on the concert, and the same day I'll be back from our class trip. I was trying to figure out something, but my bandmate (she's really lovely <3) said that the concert will be in the afternoon. So, I hope everything will be fine.

No I didn't :P

Today I have a flight to Ireland and I'm going back on Monday. The next day I'm going on a class trip and I'll be back on Thursday. My dad will pick me up so I can go to the concert which is on Thursday's afternoon :D So I will tell you how did it go of course. But unfortunately today is probably the last rehearsal with me ;/ But we play the songs that I practically can't mess up so I'm full of optymism :D And, our plan changed a little, I will play Postcards from far away after the song :lol: