✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Scott Pilgrim

I downloaded the soundtrack and score. They're both amazing. Nigel Godrich rules. (And if anyone noticed the track "Roxy", he makes better clubby electronica tracks on his own than with Thom :stunned:)

Supposedly a lot of the songs in the movie have 8-bit versions. They so need to put them on the DVD or something.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haiguise i r doin envy adams cosplay 4 convention

Envy+Adams.jpg

I was just wondering if you could help me with a list of everything she is wearing in this part and maybe what colour they might be, cause I'm having a bit of trouble seeing what everything she has on with just this picture

Yeah, she changes outfits a lot, but they're pretty consistently skanky- always of-the-moment fashion. Lots of minidresses, usually black. Sometimes a top and a miniskirt ,or low-cut jeans when she's being casual. Long coats when she wears one- a plain, stylish trench or leopard print. Gold jewelry- arm bands, bangles, and chandelier earrings or gold hoops. Knee-high boots with tall over-the-knee stockings. In book 6 she was wearing those high-heeled ankle boots with all the straps all over them.

I think the look you're going for is the one they went for in the movie- the got the hair just right, anyway: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGB4VDQI6XM]YouTube - The Clash at Demonhead - Black Sheep[/ame]

edit: found a better pic of the same dress:

tumblr_l78srb25GR1qz8xouo1_500.png

• 5 months later...