✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'F*** off back to England,' Brian McFadden tells British comedienne in foul-mouthed rant on Australi

mc_squared

'F*** off back to England,' Brian McFadden tells British comedienne in foul-mouthed rant on Australia's Got Talent

By Richard Shears

Last updated at 8:51 PM on 29th April 2010

A British-born comedienne was stunned when Australia's Got Talent judge Brian McFadden told her to 'f*** off back to England'.

Anne Ferguson-Howe, a 50-year-old who now lives Down Under, had hoped to impress the judges, who included pregnant Dannii Minogue, with her comedy routine.

However, she failed to raise much of a laugh and the audition in Brisbane descended into a bitter row with two members of the panel.

Channel 7 deleted the scenes from the final cut but not before the family show's reputation had been dragged through the mud.

article-0-095A8C4D000005DC-2_468x286.jpg Outburst: Brian McFadden on the panel of Australia's Got Talent

Mrs Ferguson-Howe, a mother of two, claimed the row ignited when the third judge, Kyle Sandilands, made a comment about her weight.

She retaliated with a reference to the Australian Big Brother host's radio show, which prompted McFadden to jump in, saying 'Get off, get off'.

Mrs Ferguson-Howe told the Sydney Daily Telegraph: 'I then said to Brian "Listen pal, if you're going to dish it out, you've got to learn to take it back."

'Brian pulled his mike off, climbed on stage and very cleverly, without anyone hearing, said: "Why don't you just f*** off back to England?" '

article-0-095A8B6D000005DC-381_468x433.jpg Offended: Comedienne Anne Ferguson-Howe was stunned after the audition

article-0-095A8C08000005DC-923_468x286.jpg Panel: The 50-year-old's jokes were judged by McFadden, Dannii Minogue and Kyle Sandilands

Calling the episode 'horrific', Mrs Ferguson-Howe said that if she had been an overweight 20-year-old girl with low self-esteem, 'I think I would have gone home and shot myself'.

Interviewed later on current affairs programme Today Tonight, McFadden said: 'The problem I had with her today was, which she doesn't seem to remember, was that we have got kids in our audience and then she started to curse and use bad language.

'I didn't want this woman standing on stage screaming profanities when there are children in the audience.'

He was not going to apologise for his actions, because he believed he was in the right.

He added: 'As I was walking out, she came over, kept going and that's when I gave my little blast. I've got no problem - I'd say it to her again if she ever did that again in front of an audience full of kids.'

article-0-095A8E5E000005DC-589_468x286.jpg Unimpressed: Brian told the comedienne to 'get off' after she started using bad language

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1269773/Australias-Got-Talent-judge-Brian-McFadden-attacks-UK-contestant.html#ixzz0mWQ65Yfc

Guest howyousawtheworld

Brian McFadden - even I'm surprised this cheap worthless hack got a job being a judge on a talent contest or is he. Thought he'd be touring Butlins, the ****. Perhaps he should fuck off back to Britain and care for the children he's abandoned at the feet of that unfit, smack head Katona.

Brian McFadden - even I'm surprised this cheap worthless hack got a job being a judge on a talent contest or is he. Thought he'd be touring Butlins, the ****. Perhaps he should fuck off back to Britain and care for the children he's abandoned at the feet of that unfit, smack head Katona.

Maybe Aus was the only country prepared to take him in light of his countless criminal "records"!:lol:

Furthermore, in what way does he qualify to judge talent?:confused:

Furthermore, in what way does he qualify to judge talent?:confused:

No doubt you have a petty dislike/jealousy of him, but regardless of what you think of who's bought his records, he's still sold millions and millions of them, and had a solo career. Even Dannii Minogue hasn't had the biggest pop career in terms of what YOU gauge a notable success, but I bet 99% of people trying to get into pop music would take her career in a heartbeat, and they'd kill for Bryan's.

Guest howyousawtheworld

McFadden's a has been once he left Westlife, incapable of raising kids.