✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"What if..."

getithom

As I was listening to some of Coldplay's b-sides tonight, it made me wonder: what if the b-sides were put on albums, and some of Coldplay's biggest hits were only b-sides?

What if Clocks was replaced with Murder?

What if Fix You was replaced with How You See the World?

Wouldn't it be odd?

Well, now that Clocks is a big hit and you hear it everywhere, I prefer Crests Of Waves. But if Crests Of Waves was the big hit that wason the album and Clocks was just a B-side, I'd probably be wondering why it didn't make its way to the album, so.. Either way, same case. :D

I don't like Crests of Waves, but The World Turned Upside-Down and Sleeping Sun are awesome. But I don't want any original X&Y songs off the album though. Why didn't they release an EP back then? Or just make the original X&Y album half an hour longer or something

I just can't think of any good AROBTTH b-side... maybe One I love

Clocks is not one of my favourite songs, but I think it is a really well-made song. I think they could have replaced X&Y, What if and twisted logic.

And I insist See you soon should have been on an LP :bigcry:

Clocks is not one of my favourite songs, but I think it is a really well-made song. I think they could have replaced X&Y, What if and twisted logic.

And I insist See you soon should have been on an LP :bigcry:

Yeah. I also think that those three songs are structured very similarly, so listening to them is repetitive.