✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you believe in Aliens?

Arwen Evenstar

100% yes... In this vast universe, if we are the only lifeforms I find it to be extremely unlikely.

Now if we're talking about aliens as in UFO's... no idea... I think a lot of them are government/private company projects, but some things can't be explained.

If there is life out there, there would be much more advanced civilizations and much more evidence of their existence.

Maybe we'll be the ones to invent the stargate and populate the universe?

i guess.

I just think that the vastness and humongousness (is that even a word?) of universe that even with advanced technology that finding a planet like ours w/ life would be difficult to find.

this thread reminds me of an article i read that stephen hawking said that we should not try and contact other civilizations because they'd most likely try and take us over... much like how columbus took over the native americans.

i guess.

I just think that the vastness and humongousness (is that even a word?) of universe that even with advanced technology that finding a planet like ours w/ life would be difficult to find.

this thread reminds me of an article i read that stephen hawking said that we should not try and contact other civilizations because they'd most likely try and take us over... much like how columbus took over the native americans.

I don't know if the aliens are more advanced than us... and I dont think you can compare because they'd just be so different. hmmm

But I think we, humans, are too full of ourselves and will ignore any warnings lol

It's safe to say nearly everyone so far believes in aliens...

but... hypothetically speaking: if there were NO aliens, what a waste of time all this would be!

We've spent so much money, time and technology to find aliens and if it turns out there's none... hahahahahahha

Aliens like in Sci-Fi movies/TV Shows etc. ... not really, no. :P

Aliens as in life forms (whatever they may look like), definitely. It would be kinda ignorant to think that earth is the only habitable planet in the whole universe.