✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dear David Cameron

Empily

because he thinks rich people are better than poor people, he wants to kill foxes and he's a smarmy git :thinking:

Oh. :blank: But rich people pay a lot more to the government in taxes, so I could see why he likes them, even if they're annoying. :\

Poor person here too! :awesome:

Damn conservatives.

I don't really now what party is equivalent to the conservative party but after reading they really seem similar to a party here in Sweden who's got enough votes as it looks now to get in to our "parliament". And they're basically taking advantage of the young people's xenophobia and fish for votes in schools and stuff.

Reducing Immigration is something that sounds good on paper to get down the unemployment rates or whatever but all it will do is getting illegal immigrants numbers to a level where it's impossible to control the situation.

Guest howyousawtheworld
because he thinks rich people are better than poor people, he wants to kill foxes and he's a smarmy git :thinking:

No offence that is such an old stereotypical image of a Tory. Just because he's from a very priveledged background doesn't mean people like us have to discriminate against him. It's what you are in that job and not who you are.

People in the UK who hate Cameron are in severe denial over the cuts that will be made. Face up to facts - it's going to happen and it has to happen. They don't realise he is a centre right politican rather than an old Tory centre right. He is very much a 'New' modern Conservative. He will do what's best for this country and bring it back out of the mire - socially and economically!

Well, unfortunately, as you've harped on and on about your support for the Tories in the News Section, almost to the point where I felt this place was being spammed by a member of the Tory election campaign, there is a certain lack of objectivity in what you say and so it must be met with caution.

You know I actually have a great deal of respect for the modern Tories and in fact a great deal of Lib Dems at the moment because they've shown an integrity that hasn't been seen in Politics since Labour and it's spin machines have been in power.

Are you one of those people who goes on about Thatcher and how she ruined things for the coal miners?, or vote Labour because your parents do?.Or because you're young and it's 'cool' to slag off the Conservatives?.

At least don't like him for an actual reason rather than make things up, or go on stereotypes.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well, unfortunately, as you've harped on and on about your support for the Tories in the News Section, almost to the point where I felt this place was being spammed by a member of the Tory election campaign, there is a certain lack of objectivity in what you say and so it must be met with caution.

You haven't been on the news section because frankly you don't know a single thing about current affairs or politics for that matter. To be honest I'm surprised you know who David Cameron is. You may think I have a lack of objectivity, but I just call it ignorance on your behalf.

Guest howyousawtheworld
You know I actually have a great deal of respect for the modern Tories and in fact a great deal of Lib Dems at the moment because they've shown an integrity that hasn't been seen in Politics since Labour and it's spin machines have been in power.

Are you one of those people who goes on about Thatcher and how she ruined things for the coal miners?, or vote Labour because your parents do?.Or because you're young and it's 'cool' to slag off the Conservatives?.

At least don't like him for an actual reason rather than make things up, or go on stereotypes.

Absolutely. Perhaps these people would like to read their manifesto. I know a lot of people on facebook have joined groups that slag off David Cameron but I know them people to have absolutely no knowledge of politics at all. They are RADICAL and COOL if they are anti Tory! In reality they have no right to hold a personal opinion because they know jack shit.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Oh and I forgot his support of such things like welfare policies and many other areas of policy are probably more left wing than Barack Obama's! Yeah - Cameron sounds really radical!