✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dear David Cameron

Empily

You haven't been on the news section because frankly you don't know a single thing about current affairs or politics for that matter. To be honest I'm surprised you know who David Cameron is. You may think I have a lack of objectivity, but I just call it ignorance on your behalf.

I think, as someone who has an undergraduate degree in Politics as well as a Master's in Politics, has voted in this election and followed it closely, I think i'm pretty up to date on British politics and current affairs. Just because I haven't written anything, or constantly yapped on about how 'awful' Brown is/was, about how the Conservatives are going to 'save' us from all the horrible things Labour has done in the past thirteen years, does not mean I haven't been watching events unfold. I think your bleating and repetitive threads about the Tories have highlighted your own ignorance and it's hypocritical for you lecture people who don't like Cameron when there is a constant line of shit being transported from your bowels through your fingers, onto your keyboard and into this forum against Labour. I don't think you lack objectivity, I KNOW you lack objectivity and it wouldn't take ignorance to pick up upon that glaring fact.

I think, as someone who has an undergraduate degree in Politics as well as a Master's in Politics, has voted in this election and followed it closely, I think i'm pretty up to date on British politics and current affairs. Just because I haven't written anything, or constantly yapped on about how 'awful' Brown is/was, about how the Conservatives are going to 'save' us from all the horrible things Labour has done in the past thirteen years, does not mean I haven't been watching events unfold. I think your bleating and repetitive threads about the Tories have highlighted your own ignorance and it's hypocritical for you lecture people who don't like Cameron when there is a constant line of shit being transported from your bowels through your fingers, onto your keyboard and into this forum against Labour. I don't think you lack objectivity, I KNOW you lack objectivity and it wouldn't take ignorance to pick up upon that glaring fact.
That is quality! :clap:

This amuses me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKFTtYx2OHc]YouTube- The Common People[/ame]

They are RADICAL and COOL if they are anti Tory!

Radical? RADICAL? YO YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW NUFFIN' ABOUT BEIN' COOL WITH THAT RAAAAADICAL SHIT. I MEAN GODDAMN! WHAT KINDA TIME DO YOU COME FROM, THE 80S? SHIT MAN, GET WITH THE TIMES HERE, I MEAN COME ON!

Guest howyousawtheworld

I believe you about having a masters in politics...:laugh3:

Plus you are talking to someone here who actually is studying politics. So I'm hardly ignorant. You've shown little intelligence in what you've just said yet again. You are after all a sad lonely man on the dole who spends half his time on this website. You are not a Vernon Bogdanor I'm sure you'll agree.

I believe you about having a masters in politics...:laugh3:

Plus you are talking to someone here who actually is studying politics. So I'm hardly ignorant. You've shown little intelligence in what you've just said yet again. You are after all a sad lonely man on the dole who spends half his time on this website. You are not a Vernon Bogdanor I'm sure you'll agree.

Well, it doesn't really matter whether you believe me or not. It wouldn't matter if I didn't have two degrees in Politics, you STILL lack objectivity, and that you seem to take offense and get defensive about me highlighting your lack of objectivity, would seem to suggest that whilst you may be studying politics, each of your responses show a concerning lack of understanding and rational thinking in response. I come on here every couple of days in the evening, I have a great job, an amazing girlfriend, good friends and I love life. I think, to respond to my comments in such a manner conveys a lack of learning on your part, of how politics should be viewed and how a cogent argument should be defended. However, since you lack an sense or objectivity on what you're talking about, I guess i shouldn't be surprised.

if you two were cats there'd be big scratches down that shiny black front door! :laugh3:

And 2 cats with sore paws from scratching a bomb-proof metal door :laugh3:

I love labour for creating my non-job under a PFI (which is pretty much safe due to a contract which has 26 years left to run):lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well, it doesn't really matter whether you believe me or not. It wouldn't matter if I didn't have two degrees in Politics, you STILL lack objectivity, and that you seem to take offense and get defensive about me highlighting your lack of objectivity, would seem to suggest that whilst you may be studying politics, each of your responses show a concerning lack of understanding and rational thinking in response. I come on here every couple of days in the evening, I have a great job, an amazing girlfriend, good friends and I love life. I think, to respond to my comments in such a manner conveys a lack of learning on your part, of how politics should be viewed and how a cogent argument should be defended. However, since you lack an sense or objectivity on what you're talking about, I guess i shouldn't be surprised.

Come on then. What did I lack in objectivity? It's one thing daying that. It's another thing proving it. And to be honest, I couldn't give two shits about your daily life. What I want is some actual evidence that you are what you say you are. I also have to say, that for you having a 'Masters' degree in politics you've shown an extraordinary lack of interest by not giving your views in the News & Sport section. But no, you'd rather be debating in pointless articles in the lounge with 14 year old girls. I think I know who you really are.

Come on then. What did I lack in objectivity? It's one thing daying that. It's another thing proving it. And to be honest, I couldn't give two shits about your daily life. What I want is some actual evidence that you are what you say you are. I also have to say, that for you having a 'Masters' degree in politics you've shown an extraordinary lack of interest by not giving your views in the News & Sport section. But no, you'd rather be debating in pointless articles in the lounge with 14 year old girls. I think I know who you really are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw]YouTube- Dramatic Chipmunk[/ame]

Actually you seemed to give a shit about my daily life when you seemed to believe that i'm on here all the time and i'm a lonely old man. Glad I could set the record straight. :) If it isn't clear to you by looking at what you write about then something is seriously wrong with your ability to critically evaluate. Why would I have to say anything in the News and Sport section when I spend enough time talking and discussing these things in reality. Anyways, if you're the standard of intellect and conversation in the News and Sport section it's better to say nothing than to try and converse with i'm glad I haven't wasted my time. That and Mark's stimulating cut and paste jobs from the Daily Mail. Perhaps if you stopped being so petty and actually tried holding a decent and balanced argument you'd become a little more objective.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Actually you seemed to give a shit about my daily life when you seemed to believe that i'm on here all the time and i'm a lonely old man. Glad I could set the record straight. :) If it isn't clear to you by looking at what you write about then something is seriously wrong with your ability to critically evaluate. Why would I have to say anything in the News and Sport section when I spend enough time talking and discussing these things in reality. Anyways, if you're the standard of intellect and conversation in the News and Sport section it's better to say nothing than to try and converse with i'm glad I haven't wasted my time. That and Mark's stimulating cut and paste jobs from the Daily Mail. Perhaps if you stopped being so petty and actually tried holding a decent and balanced argument you'd become a little more objective.

I think I've displayed a knowledge of politics only you could dream of. I doubt you really have any knowledge at all. I mean if you had a masters in politics (which incidentally and coincedentally was brought up as I started arguing with you...:laugh3:) you would be able to tell me the classical categorisation of what the Conservative Party is and what form of system they operate in.

You obviously love the mystery of the internet so much that you start creating alter egos for yourself....just like you've done many times on Coldplaying itself. ;)

Dude, who DOESN'T love the mystery of the internet? Nobody knows who you really are, you can flounce around all day like a kindergarten child! Watch stupid videos, do some social networking without having to bother with the horrible things of real life. Pfft, real life, that's so last year anyway.

It's not a quango is it? The Tories hate those, especially expensive ones with high maintenance! :laugh3:

The building is high maintenance, the previous contractors whom built it in 1994 were crap, it's falling to pieces, every other mess on the camp is either brand new or newly refurnished apart from the one I'm in :P