✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I NEED HALP.

Destrokk

Yeah, Iz made a thread for my cat issues.

Anyways, I have a 3 year old female cat, that, I guess has sexually matured?

I'm not sure, I take it from Friends.(TV show)

Anyways, I've been having some problems with her, she pees everywhere, won't stop meowing and fucks my other male cat Figaro.

Back then it would happen every once every two months, then once a month, now everyday.

She's starting to get violent, and whenever I want to pet her she sticks her claws into my hands,She bites my face when I go to sleep, etc.

So, I want to put her to sleep.

But, my parents don't want to and I understand, so I asked them about taking her to the vet or something.

And they keep saying that it's normal and that it will go away when she old.

But I can't take it anymore.

So, anything that could help.

*waits for Kelsie*

I had a cat like that once, except it was a male. Well it had a girl's name, but that's because the person who gave it to us said it was female, but anyway. :blank:

It would attack me every time I walked by it. My arms and legs were completely covered in scratches. :sick:

I don't really know how to help though... I'm sure she'll grow out of it. No need to put her to sleep.

^yeah

bring it to the vet. perhaps you can give it a shot or something. I remember that my cat got a bunch of shots a year or two ago because he would sometimes get in crazy moods. he's a lot calmer, but still can get wacky at times.

I'm sure the vet would be able to help

depend on the breed but a female cat is mature sexually when they are around 10 months old, their sexual period of the year use to be spring and summer, and normally, it happen every 2 months or so during the rest of the year.

mine is like yours, not that violent, but simply annoying meowing, not eating and so, well mine likes to get pet and it calms her, other times it works to play with her, so she waste energy, but at times she isn't in the mood :dozey:

if i were you i would get her to the vet, they should know what's going on with your cat, and so help it to get better, but sounds like yours need to get neutered.

she's behaved those years back properly, went to the vet when needed and so?

or you let her be wild when she was playful kitten and now complain that in her games she indeed hurts you?

since i got mine i don't let her to play too wild, cause i don't want to have to 'teach' her that it is not allowed now.

No she isn't.

Btw, i asked my mother, but my dad doesn't want to because she got poisined when she was young, and she was um.. crap how do you say it in english?.. :thinking:... operada?

But not spayed, but like surgery or something.

So he's afraid, something might happened, since they had another female cat that died when she got spayed.

No she isn't.

Btw, i asked my mother, but my dad doesn't want to because she got poisined when she was young, and she was um.. crap how do you say it in english?.. :thinking:... operada?

But not spayed, but like surgery or something.

So he's afraid, something might happened, since they had another female cat that died when she got spayed.

auch :(

operada is what dift said, had surgery.

Yeah, if she's getting violent, she's probably in heat. You're lucky she hasn't been pregnant already- a lot of female cats who don't get spayed wind up pregnant by their first birthday. She must be an indoor cat? But yeah, spaying would take care of the behavior problems.

Yeah, if she's getting violent, she's probably in heat. You're lucky she hasn't been pregnant already- a lot of female cats who don't get spayed wind up pregnant by their first birthday. She must be an indoor cat? But yeah, spaying would take care of the behavior problems.

do after they get pregnant and have kitten, the heat is not that bad? :thinking: