✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Warpaint

Dejan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they're lesbians too.

But yeah I also heard from the interview that Theresa has a baby. And Emily was quite obvious. Jenny could be one. That would be so sweet. She's like one of the most beautiful women. And don't forget about Stella. Stella is actually Polish <3 I mean her parents are both Polish but she was born in Australia.

And I wish I could see them live, eh. There's only one EP and one LP but I still can't get enough of this. There's something very special about their music. I can listen to one song for hours and it's still not boring.

Hhahaha I lol'd.

He is? But he had like million kids? Or maybe...not :uhoh: I'm not really familiar with RHCP's private life. Hm Jenny and Josh, kinda weird, cause I was also one of the people thinking that she's a lesbian. But she's hot as hell anyway.

I love the picture of Billie Holiday somewhere on YT where the 4 of them lie on a bed and the girls are kind of embrace by Josh's arms. Any news when they're gonna release any new tracks or something?

• 3 months later...
Pure perfection. Thanks for recommending them, Champion. My favs would be Bees and Composure.

I love to spread the good music <3

I think... I actually can't tell. Bees and Composure are for sure one of the best with Bees' epic bassline and Theresa's, Jenny's and Emily's "All that time it took you to get your....self straight", while Composure has this kind of surprise in it when the rhythm changes. They're both very haunting.

Despite that I think my favourite would be Majesty.

It's so beautiful and the lyrics are... undescribable.

• 1 year later...