✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Warpaint

Dejan

I love Undertow, I think I played it at my listening party.

Admittedly though I saw the thread title and thought "Hmmmm Warpaint, sounds familiar..." so yeah I should probably listen to a lot more tracks as the only one I know, I love. It's great how it just flows along with subtle changes to the melody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Disaagreee here.

I don't know why the fuck was accordion there. Even keyboard/synth in original version was better, they could use it on live performances. The guy was playing in a very boring way although he kinda looked cool. Lol. But despite all that Billie Holiday is a masterpiece. I totally love it. Hmmm... yeah that was quite an idiotic thing ; O Sorry. I love The Beetles @ Coachella. I love all the girls but still, I think Jenny might be my favourite I think. She's the prettiest and looks insane/drunk/on drugs on stage :lol: Emily is also great and I totally love her in Elephants. But her disadvantage is that she's quite weak live. At least I think so. Glastonbury's Elephants is still epic but Emily can't reach the high notes. At all. She changes tha vocal line quite much cause she's unable to sing it. But she's still wonderful and she adds those lovely sounds to Jenny's riff on this performance at the end of every part, mhmmm.

To sum up, I think that Theres has more control over her voice than Emily.

• 2 weeks later...