✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mowing the Lawn

pickle

Do you mow your own lawn or does someone else do it for you? Have you ever had any traumatic experiences while mowing? Do you even have a lawn? :P

I've been mowing our lawn lately, and it's ginormous. :freak: And I always have the worst experiences. :disappointed: Once I had the blades set at 1 inch (:lol:), once I was almost attacked by a turkey, I usually almost run over toads, and get bombarded by barn swallows. :P My favorite part is all the dog crap. :sick: I found three half digested socks in the lawn today. :lol:

/pointless thread

I've had to mow my own lawn since end of middle school. Also on the weekend I mow a families yard (i've been doing that for like 6-7 years).

I had this one lady I mowed her lawn that wanted me to lift the lawn mower while it was running over a step. She was an idiot, and didn't care about my safety but that her lawn was done.

Never mowed a lawn in my life.

:stunned:

I've had to mow my own lawn since end of middle school. Also on the weekend I mow a families yard (i've been doing that for like 6-7 years).

I had this one lady I mowed her lawn that wanted me to lift the lawn mower while it was running over a step. She was an idiot, and didn't care about my safety but that her lawn was done.

Lol, my mom's like that, except there have to be NO patchy spots. :tongue:

Glad you weren't killed! :thumbsup: :lol:

I have never mowed a lawn,

mainly because we don't have one.

That sucks. :sad:

I haaaated having to mow the lawn.

Really? I love it. :wacko: It's how I get mah tan yo. :cool3:

We have a mini hill in our yard that's uber fun to go over. :lol:

Gasoline does smell good, though. :wacko:

EMMA THATS SO SAD :bigcry: I had a pony for my birthday once. :blush: My dad hated him tho cuz he pooed all over teh yard. :sad:

I used to own a house with 5 acres of land. 2 acres we kept mowed, the other 3 were woods. It would take me a whole day and during the summer I had to mow at least every week. If we got rain maybe every 5 days. I had a crappy riding mower that would break down almost every time. I hated that piece of shit! :angry: Then I bought a very nice one and it wasn't as bad. I had a crazy chicken that would chase behind the mower catching bugs. Then one day it jumped on and starting riding with me. It would jump off and catch bugs, then jump back on. My neighbor used to call their friends to come over and watch. :awesome:

Now I have an apartment so I don't have to mow any more. Don't miss the mowing or the heat, but I do miss that crazy chicken.