✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Sigs have no rights!

MrMagpie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For realz, y'all are whining about this?

Ehhhg I'm sure I've said this before but I find you really irritating.

Anyway, I guess we're whining or whatever, but for me personally I don't actually care that much, I didn't really give it a second thought when it happened. Even Sue made an alternative sig of mine cut down to fit the template, but I didn't really care enough to bother editing (But I do appreciate the effort suds!).

It's just a bit of fun. For me, anyway.

I love it Reilly. I almost used that picture. I have a feeling we went through the exact same thought process when googling.

That's because we're mentally intertwined. Y'know the other day when you stubbed your toe? I felt that.

Eeeeery.

Guest LiquidSky

that drawing is so pretty! :surprised:

EDIT: After viewing it all together.. not really just the eyes are amazing imo better than i can draw!

How does it help the board to shorten visitor messages anyway? What people will have to end up doing is split it up into 2 or 3 visitor messages, which probably takes up more space than making one large visitor message...

How does it help the board to shorten visitor messages anyway? What people will have to end up doing is split it up into 2 or 3 visitor messages, which probably takes up more space than making one large visitor message...

I know right ! It's just freaking annoying. :bomb:

I don't care about the signatures but I really would like this VM thing to change !

Ian, pretty please :rolleyes:...