✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Sigs have no rights!

MrMagpie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha actually I prefer it like this than the crappy scroll bar thing because that looked really ugly and strange :thinking:

Gahhh this is going the way of another forum I was on where if you were literally a couple of pixels over the limit they would keep emailing you and emailing you till you changed it :sick:

This is what they kept emailing me on the last forum I was on :thinking:

for days and days :wreck:

Hi,

It's come to our attention that your signature's outside the size limits we allow for this forum - in accordance with rule 8, the entire signature should be no larger than 700 pixels wide x 250 pixels high, and yours is 694 x 297 in total.

To explain: signatures which are too wide can stretch the browser window for some users of the site, and cause problems when reading threads which you've posted in; signatures which are too tall force people to scroll down a long way to read threads in which you have posted.

Please remove it until you can upload a smaller version or a different image. If you are unsure of how to resize the image, you'll probably find someone who will be of assistance in the 'Get Creative' section of the board. Alternatively you could simply remove the smaller image from your signature - this would bring you back within permitted limits.

The maximum total size is 700 pixels wide by 250 pixels high. This includes all images, text, smilies, spacing, etc.

Allow 10 pixels for each line of standard sized text or line space in your sigs (and at least 15 pixels if the line contains a smiley).

Please also familiarise yourself with the forum rules (posted at the top of each forum) to avoid formal warnings, or ultimately a ban.

Thanks for your cooperation,

The admin team

Except they allowed bigger siggehs :bigcry: