✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Sigs have no rights!

MrMagpie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wouldn't have done this if Ian had acknowledged what we said about it in the thread he made when it changed......or if we weren't bored.

Ian, if you're reading this, I really think you should reply somewhat to our feedback because when we say something and absolutely nothing happens we're bound to get upset about it.

Since this is a community we should all have our say, but I feel like you don't let us have a say in what goes on around here. This place is for all us, after all.

We wouldn't have done this if Ian had acknowledged what we said about it in the thread he made when it changed......or if we weren't bored.

Ian, if you're reading this, I really think you should reply somewhat to our feedback because when we say something and absolutely nothing happens we're bound to get upset about it.

Since this is a community we should all have our say, but I feel like you don't let us have a say in what goes on around here. This place is for all us, after all.

Don't need to reply to acknowledge feedback. Signature permissions needed changing anyway, well overdue. This board will get very busy again in a few months, need to sort it all out now rather than later. If you respect community maybe you should have considered against pissing people off with your humongous signature images :)

This situation with the signatures proves that it is really easy to get influenced by other people. I wonder how much more influence for negative scenarios will be acquired from others by these people in the rest of their lives?